Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pixxz

What other Pixar movies do you want to see in KH?

What other Pixar movies do you want to see in KH?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What other Pixar movies do you want to see in KH?

• A Bug's Life
    • Finding Nemo
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars
    • WALL-E
    • Up
    • Brave
    • Inside Out
    • The Good Dinosaur
    • Coco

Brave all the way! Merida as a party member would be awesome, and the mental image of Sora and co trying to understand Scottish accents is hilarious. The Incredibles would also make a good world.

Many can work with KH easily. Inside Out with all the feelings, Incredibles being awesome (but we did have Big Hero 6 or superheros), Brave with badass Merida and nature (but Tangled is similar nature-wise), but I went with Wall-E, cause SPACE! It'd be an interesting concept we haven't seen before. We had Tron for futuristic stuff, but still!

Cars.

Iknow there are other Pixar movies that deserve it more, heck, there are other Pixar movies I'd prefer in KH.

But I really really really want to see what a Cars world would look like

Inside out would be really cool!

I also really liked Up, but I’m not sure how it would work as a world... but done right it could be cool?

Also, I really don’t care for Cars but... imagine Sora being a car... that would be way too funny to skip.

I think The Incredibles would be a great fit. Sora and his friends would be a good asset to the superheroes of that universe and it would generally just be the best world match up of the remaining Pixar films. Other than that, I think I'm good without any more pixar worlds. I don't think any of the remaining films would fit that well. Finding Nemo would probably be the closest after The Incredibles, but I do NOT want another underwater world. 

A Bug's Life would be so cool. Sora Donald and Goofy just look like bugs the entire time and fight the heartless possessed grasshoppers or giant bird as a boss for the world.

I would honestly love to see Inside Out in Kingdom Hearts.  I could see the themes really fitting in with the series, and I'd be curious to see how they incorporate light and darkness in with the emotions (would Anger be consumed by darkness?).

Incredibles, A Bug's Life, Wall-E, Brave, and even though I haven't seen Coco yet, I hear good things about it so it probably would fit well.Part of me would like Inside Out...if they can figure out how to make that world work.