• Big Hero 6 Battle Music
    • Olympus Colosseum Field Music
    • Pirates of the Caribbean Battle Music
    • Face My Fears
    • Oath
    • Other - Comment below.

That's definitely...

Spoiler

Scala ad Caelum. Although it plays for like 30 seconds in the game it's beautiful. Thank you Shimomura. I also like the Destati version and the Final World track.

Spoiler

The Final World, for me. It's relaxing and unsettling at the same time and I think that's brilliant.

Some runner-ups: Scala ad Caelum, The Deep End, Tension Rising (Corona), Aqua boss theme, Shrouding Dark Cloud, Vanitas theme, Monstropolis factory, Davy Jones boss theme, Hand in Hand, and Oscurita di Xehanort (Nort Sqaud)

Oh and Thermosphere for the Schwarzgeist!

Edited by Novayon

Love the soundtrack. My most favorite ones are... 

- Arendelle Labyrinth of Ice

- The Other Promise / Vector to the Heavens (Sea Salt Trio Medley)

- The Final World

- Mount Olympus Field theme

- Kingdom of Corona Field Theme

- Hunter of the Dark

- Anti-Aqua

- Boss Battle #1

- Boss Battle #3 (Battle Gate)

- Dive into the Heart ~Destati~

- Keyblade Graveyard Horizon

- Oscuritá di Xehanort

- and Scala Ad Caelum - Battle Theme

Edited by Movies798

That's a tricky one but if I have to pick anything...

Spoiler

It would be The Key to All, the final boss battle music against Master Xehanort. Just the tension, the adrenaline, the atmosphere and the catharsis for how it was all building up to the climactic showdown of the dark seeker saga. Combined with the tunes of Rage Awakened to symbolize the rage that Sora feels towards Xehanort who shattered Kairi's body right in front of him as a coward's move to force the final clash to forge the X-blade to conquer Kingdom Hearts, and the final boss theme all the way back from the very first game, Guardando Nel Buio (Darkness in Waiting) as it contains moments of the operatic Destati, the iconic theme for the entire series since its very first trailer (even believed to be cursed among its developing crew) to represent the dire threat that Xehanort envokes on just just the heroes, but all the worlds that have existed all in the purpose of purging EVERYTHING to seek balance between light and darkness.

My favorite KH3 track is the mix of The Other Promise and Vector to the Heavens.  They somehow managed to take two already amazing boss themes and make them even more amazing, especially by adding that choir.  Plus, having Sora's theme pop in right at the end was a nice touch that was the cherry on top.  It has already become not only my favorite boss theme in the series but also one of my favorite tracks in the series.