Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rizar15

*Spoilers* IVE FIGURED SOMETHING OUT! How some time travel makes sense!

So just watched some videos on xigbar and I watched a part where he talks to zexion. Zexion states that xigbar is supposed to be recruiting new members. Xigbar says I just got one new one name mar or something. This is implying that xigbar

Spoiler

traveled back in time

and has recruited marluxia. Now this makes so much sense as how these people were brought into the future as we know xigbar is

Spoiler

Luxu

also the numbers of the

Spoiler

ancient four orgs

are the last of the group. Just like big boi nort nort just put a little of his juices in them and they now can travel in time to their xigbar time period. This could explain the

Spoiler

foretellers

as well. 

Now with Ventus and sub X I believe this process was done the same and I also think he willing went back to give sub x to ansem. My reasoning for this is because he wants ansem to learn all about the heart and replicas so he can use them for the return of Mom or something of this sort. I’m almost certain that xigbar brought Ventus to the future as he looks at xion and sees Ventus. From what I remember xigbar never fought or seen Ventus like this. So maybe Ventus put up a fight before luxu aids in the  corruption of daybreak being this virus. Or he tries to protect marluxia from being taken while larxene is in the mix. This could possibly give ven a motive to time travel. 

Points that I don’t yet know or need help with. Why does Ventus have darkness? How does Ventus get to the future as he’s the only real confirmed Union. Is this darkness because of the the corruption or brain/virus?  Does brain get possessed by luxu or becomes the apprentice of luxu? If my theory holds true why does he need the new union leader?? 

Last thing a food for thought completely off subject. It’s never stated in the end game what this new game is going to be. Notice the chess pieces, cool we get it foretellers with the master of master makes 7 nothing special. Other side we have sora. Well what if it’s sora and the new union leaders. That would give us 6 and I’m keeping the 7 vs 13 as it’s how kh works (even though it’s 7 L and 13 D I have a theory for this too). Alright we now have 7 light because I’m adding marlys sister. Next the ancient org so that’s now 10. My last 3 are kairi Riku and Mickey  by default making 13. Now I think that this will tie in with everything as a bridge game. Siax and the sea salt trio are finding sub X (skuld if true). Marly and the ancient org are trying to get his sister back. Ventus terra and aqua look for ephemer. Riku looks for sora. Sora looks for kairi (if she’s not back) then sora riku and kairi look for Brian (if not evil) if evil I think he’ll be replaced with a new original character. If this does happen it will clear up a lot of story behind each person and the event to come.  

Anyways tell me what you think and I’m extremely excited to hear. 

2 hours ago, rizar15 said:

So just watched some videos on xigbar and I watched a part where he talks to zexion. Zexion states that xigbar is supposed to be recruiting new members. Xigbar says I just got one new one name mar or something. This is implying that xigbar

Hide contents

traveled back in time

and has recruited marluxia. Now this makes so much sense as how these people were brought into the future as we know xigbar is

Hide contents

Luxu

also the numbers of the

Hide contents

ancient four orgs

are the last of the group. Just like big boi nort nort just put a little of his juices in them and they now can travel in time to their xigbar time period. This could explain the

Hide contents

foretellers

as well. 

Now with Ventus and sub X I believe this process was done the same and I also think he willing went back to give sub x to ansem. My reasoning for this is because he wants ansem to learn all about the heart and replicas so he can use them for the return of Mom or something of this sort. I’m almost certain that xigbar brought Ventus to the future as he looks at xion and sees Ventus. From what I remember xigbar never fought or seen Ventus like this. So maybe Ventus put up a fight before luxu aids in the  corruption of daybreak being this virus. Or he tries to protect marluxia from being taken while larxene is in the mix. This could possibly give ven a motive to time travel. 

Points that I don’t yet know or need help with. Why does Ventus have darkness? How does Ventus get to the future as he’s the only real confirmed Union. Is this darkness because of the the corruption or brain/virus?  Does brain get possessed by luxu or becomes the apprentice of luxu? If my theory holds true why does he need the new union leader?? 

Last thing a food for thought completely off subject. It’s never stated in the end game what this new game is going to be. Notice the chess pieces, cool we get it foretellers with the master of master makes 7 nothing special. Other side we have sora. Well what if it’s sora and the new union leaders. That would give us 6 and I’m keeping the 7 vs 13 as it’s how kh works (even though it’s 7 L and 13 D I have a theory for this too). Alright we now have 7 light because I’m adding marlys sister. Next the ancient org so that’s now 10. My last 3 are kairi Riku and Mickey  by default making 13. Now I think that this will tie in with everything as a bridge game. Siax and the sea salt trio are finding sub X (skuld if true). Marly and the ancient org are trying to get his sister back. Ventus terra and aqua look for ephemer. Riku looks for sora. Sora looks for kairi (if she’s not back) then sora riku and kairi look for Brian (if not evil) if evil I think he’ll be replaced with a new original character. If this does happen it will clear up a lot of story behind each person and the event to come.  

Anyways tell me what you think and I’m extremely excited to hear. 

If it is of any interest to you.  Do you think Luxord's power over time might have something to do with Xigbar and him bringing Larxene and Marluxia to the current time line?  Also, didn't they need to have replicas set up in place for them to actually be in that era?  And, wasn't Xigbar a reincarnation of Luxu due to what he told one of the Foretellers when they encountered him in the Keyblade Graveyard?

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

If it is of any interest to you.  Do you think Luxord's power over time might have something to do with Xigbar and him bringing Larxene and Marluxia to the current time line?  Also, didn't they need to have replicas set up in place for them to actually be in that era?  And, wasn't Xigbar a reincarnation of Luxu due to what he told one of the Foretellers when they encountered him in the Keyblade Graveyard?

Spoiler

From what i got Luxu has been constantly casting his heart onto someone else (just like Xehanort did to Terra), when his body got too old, he said he had to cast aside his body.

2 hours ago, no1animekhfan said:
  Hide contents

From what i got Luxu has been constantly casting his heart onto someone else (just like Xehanort did to Terra), when his body got too old, he said he had to cast aside his body.

So not exactly reincarnation?[/SPOILR]

1 hour ago, Mkucherina said:

I just don't really understand how they're able to go forward in time due to the rules we got about time travel back on DDD.

I think luxu did something to them, like put pieces of his heart in theirs. So they can now time travel to where luxu is. Also what if the foretellers are parts of mom. There’s been the thing about the 7 sins relating to them. Look in Latin what the 7 deadly sins are. 

Ira-wrath 
Avaritia- greed 
Gula-gluttony 
Superbia-pride 
Luxuria-lust 
Invidia-envy 
Acedia-sloth

these are the names of the fortellers. And remember who gave them there names MOM. And since the next is a new saga I feel there will be new rules. All speculation though. 

4 minutes ago, rizar15 said:

I think luxu did something to them, like put pieces of his heart in theirs. So they can now time travel to where luxu is. Also what if the foretellers are parts of mom. There’s been the thing about the 7 sins relating to them. Look in Latin what the 7 deadly sins are. 

Ira-wrath 
Avaritia- greed 
Gula-gluttony 
Superbia-pride 
Luxuria-lust 
Invidia-envy 
Acedia-sloth

these are the names of the fortellers. And remember who gave them there names MOM. And since the next is a new saga I feel there will be new rules. All speculation though. 

Yeah Ive heard that too. I'm really curious to find out their real faces and who they are apart from following MoM's rules. I just wish UX wasn't part of the equation anymore lol

32 minutes ago, rizar15 said:

Ira-wrath 
Avaritia- greed 
Gula-gluttony 
Superbia-pride 
Luxuria-lust 
Invidia-envy 
Acedia-sloth

I wonder how that plays out if one of the Foretellers is related to Kairi.  But, that's another subject for another day and kind of ironic since his own creation is opposing him indirectly.  Remember Ava wasn't there to meet Luxu/Xigbar in the Keyblade Graveyard.

6 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

I wonder how that plays out if one of the Foretellers is related to Kairi.  But, that's another subject for another day and kind of ironic since his own creation is opposing him indirectly.  Remember Ava wasn't there to meet Luxu/Xigbar in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Im interested in that as well because

Spoiler

it was said in KH3 that Master E was one of the descendants of the OG weilders

8 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

Im interested in that as well because

Hide contents

it was said in KH3 that Master E was one of the descendants of the OG weilders

Who is Master E?  OG wielders, you mean the Dandelions?

2 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

Eraqus. And it thought they were talking about the fortellers

I am just a bit bewildered.

Who is Luxord? 

Why does he have power of time?  Is he related to Brain or Ephemer?  If so, how?  Maybe, I am just being completely delusional in believing he has some indirect connection to either Brain or Ephemer.  The two look nothing like Luxord but that doesn't mean he couldn't be in the same position as Xigbar was with being formerly Luxu.

23 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I am just a bit bewildered.

Who is Luxord? 

Hide contents
Spoiler

Why does he have power of time?  Is he related to Brain or Ephemer?  If so, how?  Maybe, I am just being completely delusional in believing he has some indirect connection to either Brain or Ephemer.  The two look nothing like Luxord but that doesn't mean he couldn't be in the same position as Xigbar was with being formerly Luxu.

Spoiler

There's clearly something about him that ties him into the events of UX due to Xemnas saying that original organization members 9-12 have an ancient keyblade legacy. We'll probably find out more about that in the coming UX updated

2 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

It could be he and Demyx might be in a similar position as Xigbar was.  Xigbar wasn't in UX but he was formerly Luxu.  Perhaps, the same could have happened with Demyx and Luxord.

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

It could be he and Demyx might be in a similar position as Xigbar was.  Xigbar wasn't in UX but he was formerly Luxu.  Perhaps, the same could have happened with Demyx and Luxord.

I honestly hope not.

Spoiler

While it was cool to have that big Xigbar/Luxu reveal, I think it'd be lazy writing to have one of the other members actually be someone else too. That would just set a precedent that no one is who they actually are in KH and make things 1000x more confusing.

7 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

I honestly hope not.

Hide contents

While it was cool to have that big Xigbar/Luxu reveal, I think it'd be lazy writing to have one of the other members actually be someone else too. That would just set a precedent that no one is who they actually are in KH and make things 1000x more confusing.

We might be going in that direction.

10 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

What if Luxord was the child of brain. Or marluxia and larxene this the name being luord  a blue blood. Or demyx being it due to the name bing demy for half blood. I just really want to know these two the most out of the lore. 

Dyme

myed

emdy

Ulord 

dorlu

ordlu

ludor

difffent names I’m thinking Luord and demy 

On 3/9/2019 at 1:49 AM, rizar15 said:

Ira-wrath 
Avaritia- greed 
Gula-gluttony 
Superbia-pride 
Luxuria-lust 
Invidia-envy 
Acedia-sloth

I just got a tinfoil hat theory

What if "Superbia" is not actually the MoM at all but a 7th foreteller we've never even seen who is locked inside the Black Box? 

Remember that in Back Cover we see that the box's lid has the word "X-Super", with X "Chi" being the Recusant Sigil from DDD? Well also in Back Cover it is said that there is a "traitor" amongst the foretellers, and that this traitor "Bears the Sigil" and is not following the role that the Master gave them. When we look at the foretellers though, none of them actually did either of these things. None had a Recusants Sigil aside from Luxu (and he only in name), and none of them went against their roles (even Aced was still following his role when he tried to usurp Ira). So the traitor must be MoM right?

But it was said that there was a traitor amongst the "Foretellers", and MoM is not a Foreteller. And wouldn't it be a bit strange for him to share the same deadly sin naming convention as the other Foretellers? Unlike Luxu "If only I had a keyblade" Lust, Ira "His eyes were scaring me" Wrath, etc, the MoM has shown no association with the Sin of Pride. Besides a reaching interpretation of the shape of his coat zipper, he doesn't bear a Recusant Sigil.

But you know what DOES bear a clear cut clear as day Recusants Sigil? X-Super, the Black Box.

And you know who WOULD have not followed the Masters role? Someone who is locked inside a magic bloody box and CANT do their role

Spoiler

In Union X and the Secret Reports in KH3 we find out that

1. Even in a worldline with no keyblade war, the worlds are still destined to fall to darkness

2. that there is a traitor amongst the Dandelions, Brain, who is trying to save the Dandelions from the fated darkness by helping them escape to another world line.

So not only are traitors necessarily bad, but the Foretellers' world was still doomed if they had not "betrayed" them.

My theory is that "Superbia" was a threat (or at least a wild card) in the MoM's master plan, so he chose to completely remove them from the playing field until the time was right, sealing him away inside the black box. OR maybe Super, true to his word, DID betray the MoM (nothing would be more prideful than rejecting your role completely) and was beaten and sealed away because of it. Maybe this has to do with the MoM disappearing 

Why would the others not think of them? Pride is often seen as the deadliest sin, so Super might have been the MoM's first Apprentice, distant from the other Foretellers and even Luxu. Luxus shock and confusion after being told what was in the Box implied he knew what it was. 

Edited by AnotherXehanort13