Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iscreamer1

Sora vs Xehanort (one-on-one version)

I don’t know about you, but I think the final battle of this game could have better if it was just Sora, without Donald and Goofy. I could have sworn that Nomura said that the final battle between Sora and Xehanort would be one-on-one and several fanfics almost predicted this. Besides, if Sora went alone, it would further increase his character development and mature him to a point where he can make it without Donald and Goofy’s help. Even if Sora goes alone, he knows that his heart is more powerful due to his connections that he made over the 2 years.

Just saying that it would have been more challenging and epic if Sora fought Xehanort alone. Or perhaps with Riku and Kairi had she been used properly.

I dunno about you, but Donald and Goofy have been by Sora’s side since the very beginning. I adored the fact they were in the final battle (despite my disappointment that Riku and Kairi weren’t).

Under normal circunstances, I would aggre with the idea of Sora facing Xehanort alone. However, after the hard hit Sora received from Xehanort (Kairi), Sora needed someone at his side to give him strength. Besides, Xehanort always used the superior numbers against Sora's team, so it was about time he tasted a little of his own medicine (even if the numbers are not so superior).