Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pixxz

What Kingdom Hearts game was your first?

What Kingdom Hearts game was your first?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What Kingdom Hearts game was your first to play?

• Kingdom Hearts 1
    • Kingdom Hearts 1 FM
    • Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts 2
    • Kingdom Hearts 2 FM
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep FM
    • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    • Kingdom Hearts Coded
    • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
    • Kingdom Hearts HD: Dream Drop Distance
    • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-
    • Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover
    • Kingdom Hearts Union X
    • Kingdom Hearts 3

OG Kingdom Hearts fan! My first Kingdom Hearts game was the first one back in 2006! Play Kingdom Hearts 1, then Chain of Memories (GBA), and then Kingdom Hearts 2 during my summer vacation. Best summer and best trilogy I've played!

KH2 back in 2006. My brother barely beat sephiroth lol

I actually still have the save files on an old memory card! I had to replace the PS2, but I still boot up the og kh games on it sometimes. I'm thinking of buying an old tv for my old consoles, so I can relive nostalgia in full. And also because they don't look too great on a modern TV, lol

KH 1 back in the days,

funny how i so vividly remember how a friend of mine lent it to me back then after showing me the simple and clean opening much to my surprise. I was laughting out loud when i saw the beginning and was like "i have to see how far this stupdity of an idea will go"

i was just a fool...little did i know ;)

I was lucky to discover KH1 as my first KH game back in 2005. I will never forget seeing the most beautiful cover, my mind blown seeing Jafar and Maleficent in a screen, learning the Nightmare Befor Christmas was Disney all along, being mesmerized by the menu screen with Dearly Beloved playing, being blown away by the opening with "simple and clean" playing (still my jam), feeling the unique and frightening atmosphere in the dive to the heart sequence, being terrified by Darkside, enjoying the happy life on destiny islands, Donald and Goofy showing up, Destiny islands being destroyed, traverse town, the Keyblade, dying a lot, hard bosses, desperate for new scenes, no skipping cutscenes, the final boss.......PURE NOSTALGIA and one of my proudest accomplishments since it is my first game I finished on my own. 

So so much to read I know, but it is very special. 

I started with this series at its first inception, way back in 2002. Saw a commercial for the first game on TV and asked my mom for it for christmas. Unwrapped it on christmas morning and I've been a hardcore fan ever since.

16 hours ago, Pixxz said:

How many poor souls started with Back Cover after being told to go through chronologically?

What evil person would tell a someone to play ANY series not in the order its meant to be played

13 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I started with this series at its first inception, way back in 2002. Saw a commercial for the first game on TV and asked my mom for it for christmas. Unwrapped it on christmas morning and I've been a hardcore fan ever since.

Had a similar story there was once a gaming show on tv late at nigjt were they tested it for 15 minutes and it was so colorfull and pretty i knew right there amd the that i had to have this game

2 hours ago, littleTSUBAME said:

Started with the original KH1, although years after it first came out.

Oh than you got i cheap at the store o presumme thats the nice thing about old games you find a bunch of treasures for low costs

5 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Chain of Memories, because I didn't know it was a franchise then, so I just blind bought it based on the title and box

And thats what happens when you dont number your games really would it have been so bad to call it Kingdom hearts 2 chain of memories? And than go with that system

9 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

In 2002, some kid broke into the Disney labs and leaked the info on KH1 on Disney channel. Fan ever since

Dude You are a legend!

I watched my father play the first one, then half the second one before he decided that "IT'S TOO DISNEY" and he abandoned it, and I knew the story of the first one already, didn't know about CoM, and never could leave tasks/games unfinished whether they be my own or someone elses, and because of those circumstances, I played KH2 first.

I have a friend however who also started with2 because he didn't know Roman Numerals and thought the 2 in the logo was part of the design, apparently. He was pretty darn young at the time and all, so I can't hold it against him.