Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts III manga written by Shiro Amano reportedly coming by latest issue of Shonen Gangan

The latest issue of Square Enix's magazine Shonen Gangan reveals that Kingdom Hearts III will be receiving a manga series. It's also been confirmed that Kingdom Hearts manga writer and artist Shiro Amano, who had announced back in 2015 that the manga series had concluded, will be returning for this series.

The release date for the manga has yet to be announced.

image.thumb.png.1d769cc89f710ed586abe38b44df351e.png

Are you excited for the return of Amano and the Kingdom Hearts manga series? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

5 hours ago, Hero of Light XIV said:

Oh man, SWEET!!! But, wait, is he not going to do any adaptations for Birth by Sleep, Coded, Dream Drop Distance, X, and 0.2? Man, that's gonna be a really huge gap to just leave unaddressed...

Agree. Or there will be a few pages of text before the story starts nevertheless i am very glad this series continues i thought it to be over since that what they said

A Amano manga for KH3? You guys can't tell, but I'm doing the yes chant in front of my computer. The manga is one of the best forms of Kingdom Hearts. The Days and KH2 ones were beautiful and gave the characters extra life. I was so sad BBS didn't get one. Man I can't wait to see all the characters back in the awesome Amano style. And I certainly hope it gets brought over here so I can purchase them :)

I really need to get back into the Manga. I collected every volume up until the first volume of KH2 and then after that they stopped localizing it for a while. By the time they picked up the localization again I'd outgrown the manga scene and already sold like 95% of my collection. I still have the Kingdom Hearts ones, though.

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO BE LIED TO.

I don't really care for any of the other side stories, there's no saving DDDs plot, and recoded isn't really important at all in the grand scheme of things, and khux is khux xP.

The only game I'd say that's desperately in need of a manga is BBS, and I hope that the KH3 one will go some way towards making that possible too

On 3/13/2019 at 10:55 AM, Hero of Light XIV said:

Oh man, SWEET!!! But, wait, is he not going to do any adaptations for Birth by Sleep, Coded, Dream Drop Distance, X, and run 3 0.2? Man, that's gonna be a really huge gap to just leave unaddressed...

YEEES!! Best news in a while! ??

Edited by rogerhardy