Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

KH13 Is Recruiting for Staff Teams!

Hello! We are currently looking for more staff to help contribute and work hard to keep KH13 great! Nothing beats contributing to the success of something you enjoy and love! We are especially searching for people to contribute to the Social Media and News Teams. Joining the Staff has some wonderful perks, like working with fellow Kingdom Hearts enthusiasts who love giving back to the fandom with the latest news and updates, and being among the first to know any details we receive from said media outlets!

For News Team:

• Passionate about the Kingdom Hearts series and up-to-date with the latest news.
  • Active enough and availability to regularly watch out for news and *respond quickly* when something appears. Eagerness to volunteer, contribute, and engage in team work.
  • Reasonable writing skills and appreciation for fact-checking and accuracy.
  • Commitment and team dedication.

For Social Media:

Typical tasks:

• Posting KH13 fan-content (art, videos, discussions, fictions) daily
  • Helping to create the Poll of the Day each day.
  • Scheduling monthly posts: Kingdom Hearts anniversaries, Disney film/SE game anniversaries, birthdays, music (fan-made and original) & holiday posts.
  • Looking for ‘other news’ to retweet on the Twitter page (t-shirts designs, music album/manga/novel releases, podcasts, etc).
  • Coming up with ideas for new features or expanding on current ones.

Graphic Artists needed!

All candidates MUST:

•  Have graphic design experience and/or education. You'll be required to make us a complete year's set of Images for event posts such as cast and crew birthdays and game release anniversaries.
  • Be creative. All images must clearly and accurately reflect the event they're celebrating and be eye-catching. It's also important to take the initiative to give the art new and refreshing updates here and there.
  • Have a flexible schedule to be able to both manage the images and work regularly with the team on daily tasks as the images will, for the most part, be a one-time job.
  • Be knowledgeable. You must be familiar with the cast/crew of the games and the other events as it will be your job to update the cast/crew birthday list either to add new voice actors, remove inaccurate speculations or change an image from 'happy birthday' to 'in memory of' when someone passes away.

Please apply below or message me in private here on the forums if you are interested!! Please specify why you want to join and let us know why we should pick you :) Look forward to hearing from you!

3 minutes ago, Eversome said:

Unfortunately i cannot 

Please specify why you want to join and let us know why we should pick you :) What timezone are you in? We are still hiring a few anyways that can help with other things listed.

Well im a huge KH fan and ive always loved your guys twitter page and you guys have kept me informed on most of whats going on in Kingdom Hearts and I just want to help more people to become informed on what is going on in the Kingdom hearts community plus i can meet the tasks of being on the social media team and I’m PST

Edited by Eversome
Adding on

Hello there! My name is Delenn Deszcz, and I would like to apply for the job of working on the social team! If it's unavailable, I'm able to make graphics as well.

I would like to join because I love Kingdom Hearts, and would love to work around it. It would be a fun thing to do, and I would love to interact with other fans.

Below are three things I have created and worked hard on, and would love to share with you.

Actor AU Banner 2.png

Another Promotional Thingy.png

boopdiedoop.png

Edited by Delenn Deszcz

Thanx to all applicants.
Even if you're not chosen your interest is appreciated. 
All applications are considered when they're submitted. I look forward to bringing a couple of you on board the SM team. 

I would love to be a part of the News team! Kingdom Hearts is my video game favorite series. I have played all the games multiple times(yes including KHUX) and I am always checking for the latest updates and news on the daily and I would absolutely love the oppurtunity to share my findings with the rest of the Kingdom Hearts community. 

I would love to be involved in either the News team or the Social Media team! I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan who consistently and actively speaks with members of the community on Twitter and Twitch especially, and I keep up with Kingdom Hearts news everyday. I have some commercial writing experience and I also live very close to the Japan timezone so I tend to notice the news from Japan quickly. In regards to the social media team I would be actively available to post regularly and would be super excited to do so. Good luck to all the applicants :D 

Interested in any Graphics or Social Media positions. Been following KH13 for a while on Twitter and would like to contribute back to the community.

I can send my resume or sample work over upon request.