Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AnotherXehanort13

What is your most tinfoil theory?

What is your most tinfoil hat theory on the plot of Kingdom Hearts?

Mine is 

Spoiler

The first secret ending in KH2 Blank Points is not the same time or event as the Second movie Birth by Sleep.

It starts with Terra(?) having defeated some monster fading in the background and he, Aqua and Ven arriving at Sora Riku and Mickeys keyblades and picking them up before a shadow begins to approach them (Master Xehanort?). This is very different from what happens in the actual game Birth by Sleep (Way to Dawn doesn't even exist yet). While this is probably just an early concept, I wouldn't put it past Nomura to pull something like this. This is the same guy who literally thought up a cinematic explanation for why Mickey didn't have a friggin shirt in KH1.

And in fact we now have a possible lead in to that scene difference: Sora "fading" using the Power of Waking and Riku also doing so to go after him. Remember that someone who fades to the Afterlife LOSES their Keyblade as MoM did.

If Mickey did the power of waking too (and Riku leaving his way to dawn behind), the secret movie 1 of KH2 could happen AFTER KH3, with Terra Aqua and Ven retrieving Sora Riku and Mickeys Keyblades, then facing off against a new threat - possibly Luxu or someone else.

Thats my tinfoil theory, what s yours?

5 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

tinfoil?

Tinfoil is aluminum foil, basically what people would wrap around their heads because they were trying to prevent aliens from reading their minds.

As for my tinfoil hat theory:Radiant Garden is connected to the new world that the Dandelions went to after the first Keyblade War. While we see something that would hint differently in the final boss fight of KH3 we know this from Kairi's grandmother about Radiant Garden and this does contain SPOILERS so if you don't want to read them yet, please don't:

Spoiler

Based on the story we hear in KH Final Mix and BBS from Kairi's grandmother, I have had this theory since long before KH3 released, but KH3 helped me solidify it in my mind, even if it has some interesting wrenches thrown in:

Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived... in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.

What we can infer from that story is that it is talking about the Unions and Keyblade Wielders prior to the first Keyblade War. It also references the Dandelions that escaped, as they were the children that the fragments of light survived within. The ending of KH3 hints that isn't entirely true, as the world of Scala ad Caelum is built on TOP of Daybreak Town. Scala, however, can be assumed to be in the past rather than the present. A place that Xehanort has a connection to but isn't the current state of it. In other words, Scala ad Caelum and Radiant Garden could very well be the same world that changed over time. Or changed by some event in general.

I would say that this could be just one of the many worlds, if the story didn't specifically mention "With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now." and "That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other." These passages tell us that the Radiant Garden is specifically the world that was lost to darkness, and what world in UX is told to have fallen to darkness at the end of the Keyblade War? Daybreak Town. While Scala ad Caelum may have come first with the rebuilding, eventually Radiant Garden took over and evolved from it. The world that Kairi and her Grandmother hailed from.

1 minute ago, ocean's rage said:

i know all that but it doesnt really tell me the kind of theory theyre after

Sorry, when you said "tinfoil?" I just went with what it sounded like you were asking. Basically theories that others would either think are crazy or really unfounded other than in what you would think in your own ideas is generally what they're asking for there. Just something really out there.

26 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

Sorry, when you said "tinfoil?" I just went with what it sounded like you were asking. Basically theories that others would either think are crazy or really unfounded other than in what you would think in your own ideas is generally what they're asking for there. Just something really out there.

ok then 

i got an out there theory

skuld and emphear are sora's parents 

well its more a peculiar idea that cropped into my head one day rather than a theory