Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What is the Most Emotional Moment in KH3?

What is the Most Emotional Moment in KH3?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Most Emotional Moment in KH3?

• Everyone dying and darkness prevailing as foreseen
    • Xehanort killing Kairi to summon Kingdom Hearts
    • Ventus, Aqua and Terra reunion
    • Axel, Xion and Roxas Reunion
    • Donald knocking himself out with Zettaflare
    • Anti-Aqua telling Mickey "You're too late"
    • Aqua's awakening in the Realm of Light
    • Axel's breakdown when he sees Xion in Kairi
    • Namine in the Final World
    • Seeing Master Eraqus again
    • Another moment? Share Below?
    • Nothing in KH3 came across as emotional for me

What was NOT emotional? ROFL I lot of fans will go for Roxas, Xion, and Axel being more impactful because they are finally people and can be together again. For me, I totally sobbed at the Wayfinder trio reunion. While the Sea Salt Trio were at least lucky to wait for about a year, the Wayfinder trio have waited over a decade to get to this point. I don't know. But it really got me when Terra managed to break from from his clutches from Xehanort and be himself again (seriously, the moment he got a chance to move his real body again, that's when I began to sob ROFL).

At the end of the day, both are incredibly emotional and both deserved a reunion after all they been through. 

I chose 'other'

The moment that always tears me up is when Donald and Goofy follow Sora to the final clash with Xehanort. Sora was fully willing to go in by himself, but the other two refused to let him go. If they hadn't, well the ending would be similar but different.

To me it was a reinforcement of the *extremely* powerful bond that they've forged over the series and honestly Donald and Goofy were the best they've ever been in KHIII. They're underrated - mostly because everyone fawns over the sea-salt trio :P

But never forget - Donald and Goofy are the best friends Sora could have travelling with him (not disregarding Riku tho :P) and they will do anything to keep Sora safe.

Almost everything on the list...minus two of them, got me emotional. I've talked enough about the two trios reunions. In short they made me cry, and are among my favorite moments in the series. But nearly everything in the Keyblade Graveyard once the real fights begin was fantastic. I'm still bummed I missed Namine in Final World. I'm making it my goal to speak to her first thing in my next playthrough. But yeah, like almost everything on that list got me in the feels.

Edited by SweetYetSalty

The most emotional moments for me in Kingdom Hearts 3 was Sora saving Aqua. Mickey, Donald Goofy, Sora, and Riku hugging Aqua. The reunion between Xion, Roxas, and Lea. The reunion between Aqua and Ventus, and the reunion between Aqua, Ventus, and Terra. Sora meeting Namine again in The Final World. Everyone save from their hurting and finally spend time together on Destiny Islands including Hayner, Pence, and Olette. And seeing Kairi tearing up while Sora slowing disappearing. Yep this game has so many emotional moments to me. 

For me, It’s gotta be that moment in the epilogue when it’s the 358/2 crew on the clock tower & isa shows up with the ice cream & joins them along with hayners group. Idk why but that was the most satisfying & emotional moment for me besides the very end of the epilogue 

Of the choices I would say the seasalt trio reunion. 

But the one that made me the most emotional though was the scene at the end with them back together on the clock tower.

I didnt expect it to be, but when I saw it, I tried so hard not to but I couldn't stop it and just started crying hard because they were home! They were together again, happy, free to live and go where they wanted and they were HOME. They did it, they found each other, and I just couldnt handle it! T^T

I hate that I have to choose because I teared up every time the characters did xD 

I think it would have to be the Aqua, Ven and Terra reunion for me, you knew it'd been over 10 years? since they had seen each other and I think that's what made it all the more emotional for me. Axel's breakdown when he saw Xion in Kairi would be a close second for me. xD

This is so tough. Obviously the reunions, but "You're too late" would've for sure been it if we didn't see it in the trailers. I remember it hurting when I saw it on the E3 livesteam. At that point in the story, we and the protagonists knew that Aqua was stuck and needed help, and that we needed to help her. Seeing her "fall" to darkness was sad because it mean we failed.

The two moments that get me every time, even after playing through myself and watching other people do the same, is when Donald and Goofy are seen following Sora to the final fight with Xehanort. The other moment is when Roxas Xion and Axel get to fianally sit on the Twilight Town clock tower and having Isa, Hayner, Pence, and Olette join them. Having all of them together in that moment just indicated a sense of completeness to me. Their individual journies have gotten them all to the moment that they have been waiting for, want to be, and are finally happy. Get a little teared up even thinking about it.