Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XTREEMMAK

Any Final Fantasy 9 fans in here?

Hey all,

Hope you all have been well and thanks again for all the love and support for Project Kingdom XIII; it really meant a lot to me.

I'm excited to announce that I'm working on another project based on another Square Enix based property along with a huge community of musicians and producers called the Pixel Mixers. Our project is called "Beyond the Mist", a tribute album to Final Fantasy 9 where we....pretty much are covering the entire OST.

You can read more about it here: https://www.blog.keyjayonline.com/beyond-the-mist-trailer/

And we just released a teaser which you can totally listen to here:

Thanks again everyone and ENJOY!

Edited by XTREEMMAK

34 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

They need to put Zidane in kh!!!

That's what I've been saying! Cloud and Sephiroth's story arc seems to be finished, judging from how the both vanished in KHII! Why not replace them with Zidane and Kuja?

19 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

That's what I've been saying! Cloud and Sephiroth's story arc seems to be finished, judging from how the both vanished in KHII! Why not replace them with Zidane and Kuja?

Totally down with this, I've been wanting them to bring in and expand on more FF characters. They could bring in Terra and kefka, ultimecia, cecil, zidane and kuja, lightning and co, and noctis and co.

1 minute ago, Mkucherina said:

Totally down with this, I've been wanting them to bring in and expand on more FF characters. They could bring in Terra and kefka, ultimecia, cecil, zidane and kuja, lightning and co, and noctis and co.

Terra and Kefka is the other one I've been praying for. Kefka is arguably one of the greatest FF villains of all time (IMO, anyway). Having him in KH would be amaaaaazing! Cecil and Golbez could be interesting too.