Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So ive been looking up on how to get this and im honestly confused. im really bad at gummi ship making and herc gave me a ship please tell me i can use that one and it counts towards the Orchalium +. also besides the orchalium + how hard are the other materials to get? im not good at any of the flan games or frozen slider so me getting this is slim but im not giving up so easily. i already have 4/7 orchalium+.

For me I honestly just used the special ones. I don't think I really actually made a Gummi Ship in KH3 at any point. There's a couple of special ones with REALLY HIGH attack that you can unlock just doing some of the fights around the area and completing Gummi Missions. Those don't require you to have the blocks nor do they require you to fit them within the cost allowance. I highly recommend going through your Special ships section when you choose what ship you want to use and see what you have and what ones are good in terms of attack damage and at least a few hundred points in mobility. Other than that the other materials were fairly simple. I honestly had most, if not all of them, by time I got all the Orichalcum +. I think the only material I actually had to farm for was the Wellsping Crystal and that I found just doing The Caribbean's Battle Gate a few times was all I needed to get all those.

1 minute ago, LunaCatte said:

For me I honestly just used the special ones. I don't think I really actually made a Gummi Ship in KH3 at any point. There's a couple of special ones with REALLY HIGH attack that you can unlock just doing some of the fights around the area and completing Gummi Missions. Those don't require you to have the blocks nor do they require you to fit them within the cost allowance. I highly recommend going through your Special ships section when you choose what ship you want to use and see what you have and what ones are good in terms of attack damage and at least a few hundred points in mobility. Other than that the other materials were fairly simple. I honestly had most, if not all of them, by time I got all the Orichalcum +. I think the only material I actually had to farm for was the Wellsping Crystal and that I found just doing The Caribbean's Battle Gate a few times was all I needed to get all those.

Thank you! i believe i only have one special ship mainly because i dont do the missions but i may do them at some point. this was a big help

I actually synthesized the Ultima Weapon about three days ago! Getting the Orichalcum+ items is actually pretty easy! For the Gummi Ship, use the Omega Gummi Ship, and you'll be able to complete the Gummi mission that unlocks the Orichalcum+. The Flan mini-games are actually pretty easy, and with the Frozen Slider, just look up Everglow's guide, and you're good to go! Since you already have four, you're getting there!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I made a donut ship for the fight to get the Oricalcum +, as for the others I recommend looking up a guide, it helped me with some of the flans I was having trouble with, as well as the sledding minigame.  As for the other materials, I got them through normal play, so by the time I went to hunt down the Orcalcum +, I was all set.  I highly recommend you keep trying and go for it, as it is the best Keyblade of the game (with the Classing Kingdom Keyblade only slightly better in magic) and has the best transformation in the game, Ultima Form.  I used the shotlock at the Ice Labrynth battlegate to power level to 99, and it only took me about 2 hours having started from around 40-50.

5 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

I made a donut ship for the fight to get the Oricalcum +, as for the others I recommend looking up a guide, it helped me with some of the flans I was having trouble with, as well as the sledding minigame.  As for the other materials, I got them through normal play, so by the time I went to hunt down the Orcalcum +, I was all set.  I highly recommend you keep trying and go for it, as it is the best Keyblade of the game (with the Classing Kingdom Keyblade only slightly better in magic) and has the best transformation in the game, Ultima Form.  I used the shotlock at the Ice Labrynth battlegate to power level to 99, and it only took me about 2 hours having started from around 40-50.

That's a pretty great way of going around it too! And yesss, Ultimate Form is beast! The best transformation in the whole game! :D