Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HMK

I am HMK, Kingdom Hearts Content Creator. Ask me anything!

Hey Everyone! HMK Here! I've been asked to appear here for an AMA by the good people at KH13!

I'm a Content Creator on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and more that specializes a great deal to Kingdom Hearts!

I also delve in Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Nintendo and more!

I'm here so you can ASK ME ANYTHING! Well, almost anything! Remember to keep things civil and appropriate and lets have a HYPED TIME!

You can check out my channels here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HMK9CAPN

https://www.Twitch.tv/HMKilla

Be sure to follow me on Twitter as well! @HMKilla

https://twitter.com/HMKilla

Here are some videos on Kingdom Hearts I'm particularly proud of!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0EtAVYCG8g&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI54oBIcjlY&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-5NxKoBR0&t

Hey HMK! Firstly, thanks for doing this with us!

Got a question for you: Which video of yours do you hold closest to your heart? Your first? The one with the most interactions? A personal favorite topic? I'd love to know!

Just now, Katy10nt said:

my question to you is how will the critical mode update will change kh3? <3

how much more hard is it from proud mode lvl1 runs? <3 

Well the thing is, I no as much as the next person following all this about Critical Mode for Kingdom Hearts 3.

What I CAN tell you is what I would like from it!

Challenging is of course the main NEED, but what I really want from Critical Mode is for it to force me to play and approach the game differently like I did with Proud Mode. I felt pretty safe throughout the game so for starters I want that taken away from me. Plus I would love for Situation Commands to run on a new system that deplete your MP if you decided to use it (Grand Magic, Team Limits, Attractions etc.) for better resource management.

From what I'm hearing about it with Tai Yasue I'm confident that this will be a great Critical Mode, AND IT'S GONNA BE FREE!

2 minutes ago, Toominator said:

Hey HMK! Firstly, thanks for doing this with us!

Got a question for you: Which video of yours do you hold closest to your heart? Your first? The one with the most interactions? A personal favorite topic? I'd love to know!

Hey Toom!

LOL My First Video actually was a Yu-Gi-Oh Deckbuild....PSSSSSSSSSSSSST if you like Yu-Gi-Oh BE ON THE LOOK TOMORROW!

So yea that really hits home to my heart but I think that the one that REALLY comes the closest to a Video that really continued to resonate with me was my FIRST EVER Kingdom Hearts Video which was my Top 10 Kingdom Hearts Characters, It was released a LONG time ago during a time in YouTube where if a certain video with a similar naming convention as other existing videos gets the most views it would be known as the "OFFICIAL" Video, and funny enough it got a LOT of views back then and earned that Official tag. I was really happy with that and I plan on Remaking that video as I will wit others down the line

How come no one mentions the garbage damage scaling KH3 has? doesnt matter how good Critical mode is if lv1 critical is busted... also do you think leaderboards, co-op, mirage arena etc will ever be a thing for KH3? or you think they just gonna focus on story dlc and maybe one more terrible secret boss?

1 minute ago, mistyspace said:

Hmk how did u get such amazing hair

I REALLY need to thank my parents! LOL I'm actually told my various barbers that, "DARLING! you are lucky to have this nice of hair, LET ME TELL YOU! LOL

next question from me, the videos that you did with umbrella was among my fav videos from you. Are you going to do more videos with umbrella soon on the channel? p.s tell umbrella that i said hi! <3

1 minute ago, waelthepro116 said:

How come no one mentions the garbage damage scaling KH3 has? doesnt matter how good Critical mode is if lv1 critical is busted... also do you think leaderboards, co-op, mirage arena etc will ever be a thing for KH3? or you think they just gonna focus on story dlc and maybe one more terrible secret boss?

Damage in Kingdom Hearts 3 is indeed out of wack, but I do believe it was because of their "Reason" to appeal to a wider variety of an audience with Kingdom Hearts 3, so it would be less.....Intimidating?

Leaderboards, Co-op I really don't see happening for Kingdom Hearts....MAYBE for Classic Kingdom down the line.

But Mirage Arena COULD happen.... you never know, it IS Osaka after all!

1 minute ago, Katy10nt said:

next question from me, the videos that you did with umbrella was among my fav videos from you. Are you going to do more videos with umbrella soon on the channel? p.s tell umbrella that i said hi! <3

Thanks! She appreciates the love! We actually do plan on making some more videos and streams together, probably leaning towards the more Vlog Variety! ESPECIALLY when we go to Japan at the end of the month!

it's been two months since kh3 came out, and they still haven't released kh4, wtf

it may be too soon to ask, but what are your hopes for kh4? are you expecting like 500 games across all platforms in between main titles, as tradition goes? do you think we'll see it in this life or the next lmao

Hi HMK! Speaking of KH3 appealing to beginners and newcomers, did you feel like the story we got in the game was pretty reigned in? In comparison to other games in the series of course.

Also would you ever consider using a gamble deck for yugioh? Trust me it's fun even when you lose ;)

1 minute ago, Toominator said:

Another question!

What would you be doing for a job if YouTube wasn't an option for you? 

Hmmmm it really depends, I've got a bunch of avenues open for me thanks to what I know in Marketing, Writing, and Editing, so it's really a cross the bridge when we get there type deal. My passion is already and always into Entertainment and Public Speaking. 

Just now, Xigbanort13 said:

Hey HMK, simple question, what did you honestly think about the Strengthposting group on FB? According to some people you were part of it for a few minutes, lol. 

Was told about it, Checked out, YIKES, Dipped.

Not for me

2 minutes ago, grandtheftgummi said:

it's been two months since kh3 came out, and they still haven't released kh4, wtf

it may be too soon to ask, but what are your hopes for kh4? are you expecting like 500 games across all platforms in between main titles, as tradition goes? do you think we'll see it in this life or the next lmao

LOL I feel you! But honestly I think since they got the new system, engine, and models down-packed we aren't going to wait TOO long for the next titles!

What I truly expect is for the next game to be NON-Numbered and a bridge game to get Sora back, Focusing completely on that. And once he is back, Kingdom Hearts 4 will truly follow

Just now, Novayon said:

Hey HMK. My question is, do you think there's merit in comparing aspects of the Kingdom Hearts games? Is it useful for discussion or no?

It really depends on the aspect and how you approach the discussion using that aspect. Comparing wildly different things to push and off-point goes against logic

Hey HMK! My question is how do you feel about the Master of Masters being a villain in the next series like many people speculate? I’ve found myself defending him, as his eyes in the keyblades are all blue and not yellow. Which Papa Nomura said is a darkness thing and not specific to  someone who was Norted

"and another one" from me lol. what is the moment that made you go like "omg this (insert famous person here) just mentioned me, now im really on the radar"?

Hey HMK! Thanks for being here with us!

Now that the Xehanort Saga has come to a close, and KH news might get a little quiet for a while after we get the DLC, are there any other IPs that you're looking to start covering on your channel in addition to your main lineup of KH, Zelda, Pokemon, Smash, etc.? Something to help grow your numbers and "fill the void", as it were?

Keep up the great work, bro!

Edited by Raxaimus

5 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

Hi HMK! Speaking of KH3 appealing to beginners and newcomers, did you feel like the story we got in the game was pretty reigned in? In comparison to other games in the series of course.

Also would you ever consider using a gamble deck for yugioh? Trust me it's fun even when you lose ;)

Not really, part of me I guess always expect how the story would flow when considering everything the game has to cover and what it is set to accomplish and focus on. 

Also I DO have a gamble Deck! LOL I run a Tempest Magicia-Magical Explosion Deck! 

Why don't you like Open Your Heart? ;)   Ok no, for real. Do you think it's at least a little stupid how Ventus finally woke up after ten years and all Aqua had to say was "Good morning Ven"?

1 minute ago, Raxaimus said:

Hey HMK! Thanks for being here with us!

Now that the Xehanort Saga has come to a close, and KH news might get a little quiet for a while after we get the DLC, are there any other IPs that you're looking to start covering on your channel in addition to your main lineup of KH, Zelda, Pokemon, Smash, etc.? Something to help grow your numbers and "fill the void", as it were?

Keep up the great work, bro!

Hey Rax!

I definitely see that Kingdom Hearts News COULD dry up at a point, but With the success of KH3 and With Disney's powerhouse looming over Square, that may not be the case going forward!

I've already teased that I'm going to be diving more into Yugioh Content! Also various videos on a specific game, going forward is gonna be a lot of experiments! 

2 minutes ago, travis9451 said:

Why don't you like Open Your Heart? ;)   Ok no, for real. Do you think it's at least a little stupid how Ventus finally woke up after ten years and all Aqua had to say was "Good morning Ven"?

LOL and not Really? It was more morbidly Ironic given how long he was sleeping but at the same time helps drive home the fact that he is finally awake.

5 minutes ago, Katy10nt said:

"and another one" from me lol. what is the moment that made you go like "omg this (insert famous person here) just mentioned me, now im really on the radar"?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

I've only had this happen VERY RARELY but I think it was the time Square Enix President Matsuda indirectly mentioned my in a Famitsu Article citing my "THANK YOU" Moment back in E3 2015