Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up
HMK

I am HMK, Kingdom Hearts Content Creator. Ask me anything!

Recommended Posts

I thought of another question!

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts memory, either from playing the games or attending events?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HMK,

 

 

                 One time you flushed your copy of Paper Mario Sticker Star down the toilet. Because of our equal feelings on the game, I followed to do the same. Since then, my entire plumbing system has been completely clogged and unfunctional. Due to this problem I had to call a team of plumbers to assess the situation.  (In fact, one of them looked like Mario, but I digress) So far they haven't found the source of the problem, which I believe to be my Sticker Star Cartridge. So in conclusion my question is this: Have you had similar problems with your plumbing system since your copy of Sticker Star was flushed? Please let me know as soon as possible.

 

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another question: this kind of is regarding to MatPat's theory on the Arendelle we see in kh3 is actually a kind of "censored" version of the original intent in order to keep the image of Elsa as an overall good role model, and she was originally supposed to be the main antagonist of that world. Hopefully you've seen it.

do you agree with this theory, or in general that Disney will be more controlling (possibly in a negative way) over the Disney content in kingdom hearts games in order to keep the standard of their brand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DBIGG01 said:

HMK,

 

 

                 One time you flushed your copy of Paper Mario Sticker Star down the toilet. Because of our equal feelings on the game, I followed to do the same. Since then, my entire plumbing system has been completely clogged and unfunctional. Due to this problem I had to call a team of plumbers to assess the situation.  (In fact, one of them looked like Mario, but I digress) So far they haven't found the source of the problem, which I believe to be my Sticker Star Cartridge. So in conclusion my question is this: Have you had similar problems with your plumbing system since your copy of Sticker Star was flushed? Please let me know as soon as possible.

 

 

Thank you.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, It was just fine and Sticker Star deserves it's place in the depths

3 minutes ago, Katy10nt said:

last one from me. whats is your fav stream moment/clip? i am very curious. <3

Can't really pin down a favorite but I think one of my favorites would have to be the first time I actually streamed AS a Partner and the support that came from that first stream was insane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Toominator said:

I thought of another question!

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts memory, either from playing the games or attending events?

Event wise? EASILY the Kingdom Hearts 3 Premiere, the Union X Event is a CLOSE 2nd

Favorite memory from playing the games... I think it was just the realization upon playing the First game that not this series had a crazy good message, but the FACT THAT DISNEY AND SQUARE MADE IT WORK

3 minutes ago, travis9451 said:

Fair enough. Ok, my last one. Agree or disagree. At this point in the story, Sora X Kairi is pretty much canon.

OMEGA CANON, it's been Canon since 2! Remember Roxas said "OH YEA! You're that Girl he likes!" Roxas feels what Sora felt.

1 minute ago, Lulcielid said:

Hello HNK, outside of Smash, what other fighting game(s) are you fan of?

Oh Dope!

Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom, SOUL CALIBUR, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Tech Romancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey HMK! Love your Kingdom Hearts content by the way, and wanted to ask what makes Roxas such a good character to you. For me it’s the way he still fights for his own heart despite the fact he goes through the pain of being  a Nobody, and that alone makes me love him. I’d love to know you’re take on him though too! :) Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oathkeeper133 said:

Hey HMK! Love your Kingdom Hearts content by the way, and wanted to ask what makes Roxas such a good character to you. For me it’s the way he still fights for his own heart despite the fact he goes through the pain of being  a Nobody, and that alone makes me love him. I’d love to know you’re take on him though too! :) Thanks!

OH HERE WE GO!

Roxas is my FAVORITE character in Kingdom Hearts

Not just for his story, (which you hit the nail on the coffin) but also the facts that not only is he one of the most powerful characters int he series, and still as of now, the 1st Dual Keyblade Wielder, but his entire existence is a beautiful Fallacy that sets himself apart from Sora in the best way. He was born as the COMPLETE IDEA of a Nobody but evolved into the most Human character in the entire series, if that isn't poetry in motion I don't know what is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there HMK! 

Love your videos, I've been watching you for a few years now. And your content has really improved.

But to start, have you ever checked out Final Fantasy XIV? While it is an MMO, it really is an MMO for everyone. Nomura will be working on the new expansion ''Shadowbringers'' as well for the game, which will be coming out at the start of July. And I am sure that even if you are not interested in the game, the game's OST will interest you! The OST has many different genres. 

The game also covers crossover events, FFXV getting an event in a few days. A Kingdom Hearts Crossover event could come one day! (And in case you are somewhat familiar with FFXIV and what it contains)
If that were to happen, what would you want to be added into both FFXIV and KH3 if one were to happen? 

Keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TAG said:

Hey there HMK! 

Love your videos, I've been watching you for a few years now. And your content has really improved.

But to start, have you ever checked out Final Fantasy XIV? While it is an MMO, it really is an MMO for everyone. Nomura will be working on the new expansion ''Shadowbringers'' as well for the game, which will be coming out at the start of July. And I am sure that even if you are not interested in the game, the game's OST will interest you! The OST has many different genres. 

The game also covers crossover events, FFXV getting an event in a few days. A Kingdom Hearts Crossover event could come one day! (And in case you are somewhat familiar with FFXIV and what it contains)
If that were to happen, what would you want to be added into both FFXIV and KH3 if one were to happen? 

Keep up the good work!

Hey there! Thanks for the support!

I've never REALLY been one to get into MMOS, VERY Time consuming but if a KH MMO or Crossover were to happen. YOU KNOW THEY GOT ME ROLLING INTO TOWN! HA!

HEY GUYS! I Gotta roll now! Thanks SO MUCH for coming! AND BIG THANKS to KH13 For inviting me for an AMA here! See you on the channels!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey HMK do you think the Kingdom Hearts 3 dlc willl let us play as characters that were not playable like Roxas and is there anything you want from the dlc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey HMK! Long-time fan of your work!  I’ve got a couple questions. One, what was your introduction to the Kingdom Hearts series and what got you hooked on it? Two, if you could add or change anything in KH3, what would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo HMK, I was wondering how can I attract more people to my channel? What I mainly do is Let's Plays of JRPGs & visual novels like KH, Tales, SMT/Persona, Zero Escape, etc. I've been doing since about mid-2011 and I'm at about 1.1k. Almost all of my LPs are recorded live on Twitch so there can be some interaction. then I split up the VoD into parts & edited for YT. I also do some smaller things like reactions to game trailers, do video game reviews, and cover jrpg news when I have enough time between college and work. I try to promote my videos and streams on as many platforms as I can. Any advice you can give?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok. I lied. THIS is the last one. Why don't you like Open Your Heart? (Yes I'm being for real). Ok nvm. It's over. The question shall have no answer.

Edited by travis9451

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you think of this:

The path of Sora and Kairi's Future Growth:

If Sora is seeing Hercules being prepared to lose his life for Meg, Eugene being ready to sacrifice himself for Rapunzel, and Anna willing to sacrifice herself for Elsa is any indication, it is foreshadowing a critical moment for Sora's growth. When Sora emerges from the other shibuya's trials victorious, he'll be a wiser, stronger and much more balanced and complete person, having learned that "With great power comes great responsibility," and the true meaning of being a Keyblade Master. Sora will also know how to be a man who will no longer coax through life and indeed become more active in making a better future, not just for the sake of the worlds, but also for his and Kairi's as well. With their destinies now intertwined, Sora must be willing to commit to her and do a far better job of not dying on her or the countless people he befriended.

I believe the Master of Masters could be an adult version of Sora, twisted by his dark experiences and loss, lacking the current Sora's will and heart because that could be a major wake up call for Sora to commit to his growth for Kairi and everyone he holds dear. This part is a stretch. 

Not only that, this, in turn, will help Kairi grow as well, regarding being a capable young woman, a princess of heart and as a Keyblade Wielder. In a way, she can be just as reckless as Sora, which I feel they need to work on together.

I feel that Sora's side of the interquel could be doing what it takes to win back his life in the particular trials he'll be competing in, completing missions across different worlds, while working with certain people like the Twewy crew, luxord and even Oswald to help his growth as a KB wielder, keep crooked reapers and other powerful spectators and influentials from getting to  kairi and his loved ones until the final hour of his trials. He'll deal with himself, castle oblivion memories, and forced memory loss to know what it to be a man for himself and kairi.

Riku will try to search for Sora's whereabouts.

Kairi will search for Sora's memory cards across worlds with name, Xion and Donald and goofy while becoming stronger.

Others keyblade wielders search for info on the foretellers, and a means to help Sora return.

All while the foretellers observe the Sora rescue operation. 

When Sora, Riku and Kairi's stories are completed, the final story will be the two of them finally joining Sora in the final stretch of his Trials for his freedom, while dealing with an old foe of Mickey and Oswald, along with others who would love to see Sora destroyed once and for all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HMK said:

Hey Rax!

I definitely see that Kingdom Hearts News COULD dry up at a point, but With the success of KH3 and With Disney's powerhouse looming over Square, that may not be the case going forward!

I've already teased that I'm going to be diving more into Yugioh Content! Also various videos on a specific game, going forward is gonna be a lot of experiments! 

LOL and not Really? It was more morbidly Ironic given how long he was sleeping but at the same time helps drive home the fact that he is finally awake.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

I've only had this happen VERY RARELY but I think it was the time Square Enix President Matsuda indirectly mentioned my in a Famitsu Article citing my "THANK YOU" Moment back in E3 2015

Disney's powerhouse? Do you mean it's takeover of Foxx?

Could you see EM Oswald in the future?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...