Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

"Wreck It-Ralph" enters - Analysing situation

OK, the most recent update of KH:UX has shown something tremendous that it could change the whole concept of Kingdom Hearts itself. Let's go step by step.   

First of all, I have to say that the appearance of "Wreck-It-Ralph" world is no surprise to me. The moment I saw the improvement of KH-III about its graphics, I knew they would use it to introduce the Disney worlds who could better look with them. That would include CGI movies from Pixar ("Toy Story" and "Monsters Inc") and Disney ("Tangled", "Frozen", "Big Hero 6"), and surely, a world with live-action actors ("Pirates of the Caribbean"). Considering the year limit they gave about the movies who wouldn't be included, I deduced "Wreck-It-Ralph" would be included in the game. Well, I was wrong about its world, but I was right about the presence of the franchise. Now, the question is if this Disney World will cause a huge change in Kingdom Hearts III.   

Originally, I suspected the world of KH:UX was a sleeping world. Why?, because it was revealed that Chirity is a Spirit Dream Eater; and I believe it was said that Dream Eaters can't exist in the real world. However, recent events seems to change that rule. First, the fact that Sora can summon into the real world his Spirits friends (like Meow Wow); and second, the ending showing us Ventus reunited with his Chirity. Then it came the second clue revealing the other potential nature: A Datascape. Think of this like a virtual reality inside a computer. We can guess that in a Datascape, time doesn't exist. I mean, when you reboot a game, it's like it started all over again. This could explain how is it possible for Ventus to be alive back in that era and still be alive today, without having aged at all. The main question is, how did the Dandelions ended up inside this Datascape? And most importantly, if they are in a Datascape, where's the computer that contains this virtual reality? There is a Datascape in Disney Castle, where we assume Data-Sora is living; and Ansem's computer at Twilight Town, where you can enter into a Virtual Twilight Town. So, where can it be the computer with the Datascape that have all the Dandelions inside?  

And second most importantly; if the other Dandelions are still trapped there, how are Sora and the others going to take them out? As far as I know, the only way to do something like this would be through Ansem the Wise's computer; as this machine allowed Sora, Donald and Goofy to enter inside a computer, into Tron's world (Space Paranoids). However, Mickey's Datascape also allowed Mickey and the others to enter inside of it during Re:Coded; although I have no idea how that happened. Finally, it seems the Corridors of Darkness also allow you to enter inside a computer; because Maleficent and Pete do it to enter the Datascape, and organization XIII did it to enter inside the Simulated Twilight Town.   

This is getting too long, so I will wait for soem answers before continuing. What do you think for the time being?

My guess is both. Although Xehanort said that data can't dream in DDD, it's clear that that's not the case. He was similarly wrong about data not being able to possess hearts. My guess would be that whatever datascape they're in, that data is dreaming. The world fell to darkness and, until it's reconstructed into many worlds by hearts of light, the entire world would have been lost to darkness, sending them safely into the realm of dreams.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:06 AM, Darkfire1408 said:

My guess is both. Although Xehanort said that data can't dream in DDD, it's clear that that's not the case. He was similarly wrong about data not being able to possess hearts. My guess would be that whatever datascape they're in, that data is dreaming. The world fell to darkness and, until it's reconstructed into many worlds by hearts of light, the entire world would have been lost to darkness, sending them safely into the realm of dreams.

Of course Data can dream. I mean, back at the start of KH-II, Roxas spent inside the Simulated Twilight Town a couple of days. During that time, Roxas had dreams, based on Sora's memories. So it's obvious people can dream in a world of data, although I doubt those dreams will be just like the ones of people in the real world.   

Anyway, since someone has posted a reply, I can continue.   

I just realized something about where it can be the "Datascape" of Daybreak Town: Mirage Arena. This world was created to be a simple "function" for the game mechanics of Birth by Sleep; but such thing has no sense or funny if it's not connected to the story at all. This world looks like a virtual reality's simulator, which can connect with worlds made of data; like worlds inside of videogames. So, I believe this world could have a more important role in the future.   

Now, something really weird about this is how can they access Wreck-It-Ralph's Game Station in the first place. I mean, following the plot of the movie, it means the Simulated Daybreak Town is actually an Arcade machine in the real world, plugged to the power strip where several other machines are connected. However, it might not be the case, as any "real world" links are usually avoided. This is really confusing.   

Anyway, since they are in the Game Station, we should consider what other "worlds" could be available after this. I mean, they could enter in other games/worlds from there, right?  
- "Hero's Duty": The world of Sergeant Calhoun, way worthy of Kingdom Hearts' universe. Now, just imagine if the Cy-Bugs would assimilate the Heartless. Ultimate disaster!! (The door next to the one Ephemer and the Player use to arrive to the Game Central says "Hero's Duty").   
- "Fix-It Felix": Homeworld/game of Wreck-It Ralph, I suppose it will have to appear.   
- "Sugar Rush": Princess Vanellope's homeworld/game, although I don't think we will see the players of KH:UX racing on "candy-karts".   
- "Oh My Disney": Accessing Internet itself and this website in particular is too tempty to avoid it. It would be glorious to see Disney Princesses in their "comfty clothes".   
- "Tron": Well, back in the movie, Tron was one of the games in the Arcade. If this works properly, I suppose they could access Ansem the Wise's computer through "Space Paranoids".   

One more thing, at the end of the story from Space Paranoids in KH-II, it seems Ansem's computer could release a "back-up" in the real world to restore Hollow Bastion into Radiant Garden. If this really works, then maybe it can be used to restore the Simulated Daybreak Town and its inhabitants into the real world too.   

Well, what do you think of this?

This is a very highly interesting topic considering the future of the series and where the story of UX stands. The fact that the Dandelions are apparently in a Datascape as opposed to the Realm Of Sleep is most intriguing! I haven't seen the story update yet, but I think that's the gist of it, if I'm not mistaken!

This'll only raise more questions! I'm excited to see where this leads!

Now, there's something fishy around here.   

According to Nomura, after Sora disappeared from the Destiny Islands in the ending, he was instantly translated to the Shibuya from the videogame "Verum Rex". Question is, why he was sent here? Young Xehanort kept saying that abusing the Power of Waking would make you pay a high price. I supposed he meant something like death or oblivion, but instead it seems he was sent to the inside of a virtual reality inside a computer. Why? I don't see any sense.   

Also, why is the Master of Masters in this world too? Only thing I can think is that a Datascape or Virtual Reality is a place where time truly doesn't pass. (I mean, the reboot the system as it's like you start all over again). Maybe this is how the Master of Masters kept himself alive for his return alongside Luxu and his other apprentices.   

One last detail, something that happens in ALL Kingdom Hearts' games is the fact that we always travel through different worlds. I doubt being trapped in Verum Rex will become the only world Sora will be in the next game that covers this new journey; for Riku and him. So, which worlds could Sora access in this new adventure? If Verum Rex's world is really a videogame or a Datascape, I guess he will journey through other "virtual realities" as well; like the games of "Wreck-It Ralph", Tron's world... Or maybe even the virtual "Daybreak Town"!!! Could Sora's new mission be rescuing the Dandellion from the Datascape?

First thing that it needs to be clear, it's that this datascape is going to end badly. Why? Because of the secret Report, there Xigbar said the following and i quote '...Even on a worldline with no Keyblade War, peace is but a dream. In the absence of us and our Master, a "darkness" arrived—one that shall surely lead the World to yet another demise...'. Now we know that this worldline means the datascape, but there is more and i continue the quote '...Amid the chaos, I bequeathed my Keyblade to one of the Union leaders...', we know that the moment we see that Keyblade, the chaos is raging on. And we know that before that, one of the union leaders, the 'virus' is planning a way to take then to another worldline because of the next line quote '...The virus has begun a strange undertaking: a reckless plot to allow the Five to escape into another worldline. ...'. So what has been Brain been doing, our self name, virus? He has been opening a portal to the Wreck It Ralph world... A possible hub world for datascapes, connected to videogames and internet... Isn't that the perfect place to find and exit to the datascape, and go back to the real world? To escape from the timeless prision and change the plans of the Master of Masters?.
The end is close to UX...