Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

KH soap and body products I got in the mail!!

So my sister in law sent me something for my birthday in the mail and I HAVE to share it with you all! 

There is this company called a Fortune Cookie Soap that makes fandom based body products lines and Easters box theme was Heart Shaped Moon. 

I just got it all in the mail today and OMG!! Take a look!

received_692732714462714.jpeg

The descriptions for all the products are so cute and tongue in cheek they really do their research 

20190413_120421.jpg

received_1036103089906113.jpeg

Traverse Town is a lotion and it's got like a warm vanilla mixed with banana which sounds weird but oh man is it good!! I kinda think they should've went with Twilight Town with the warm relaxing scents but this one is still amazing!

15551932113466794106820252937261.jpg

The Heartless is like one of those things you put in a wax melter to make your house smell a certain way. Its really BlackBerry but the birchwood really compliments it so that it's not overwhelming (coming from someone who's not big on berry smell) I love how the description talks about it manifesting in your home like heartless creeping in, slowly until they (and the scent) over run your home. XD

15551933529455272675945399110215.jpg

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

Destiny Islands is by FAR my favorite for two reasons: 1, it smells like coconut and pineapple and 2, there may be a lucky emblem here! Can you spot it??

15551937293208205612536769762664.jpg

This one is so subtly sweet! I'm not huge on really sweet scents but this one managed to ride the line and get a thumbs up! It has a slight raspberry smell but the white chocolate shines through with like a crisp apple flavor. It's amazing!

15551938326964520357846963921514.jpg

This one!! XD omg this one!

Gummiship is amazing! It's very candy smelling, kinda like strawberry candy. Very sugary, very sweet. If it wasnt a soap I dont think I'd use it because of how sweet it is but hand soap smell wont linger too long so it's just enough for me!

15551939743593736327655487226231.jpg

Also they look like ACTUAL gummis!! I got so excited when I saw! They REALLY did their research on these!

20190413_122302.jpg

Princess of Heart perfume is sweet but not too sweet. The peach scents not overwhelming, and the floral notes balance it out really well. As someone who doesnt use perfume much, this one will see use! 

20190413_122420.jpg

Also they were so close! They put 8 Crystal's in it! If it was 7 it would a sent me over the moon but it was still clever!

20190413_122425.jpg

I REALLY love this one! I love how they made reference to the waterfalls in HB by telling you to use it in the shower, and I love the lavender (one of my favorite smells)! It's amazing

15551945358924223732198234150755.jpg

End of The World has a very prominent warm caramel smell, but I definitely do smell the lime they say in the description. Dont smell any cherry but I'm ok with that cause I hate cherry :D

15551947011266602053321587715234.jpg

Is this really all that's left of the worlds destroyed by the Heartless?!

I hope it smelled this good at least XD

20190413_123706.jpg

Oh man this one! The power of Kingdom Hearts is too much for a mere mortal like myself I think because this ones raspberry smell is WAY too overpowering!! Though again I am not particularly partial to berry smells. This one is all berry and nothing else. Not for me from smell alone, but maybe I'll give it a try anyways.

20190413_123908.jpg

This one is strawberry soda with a touch of thyme, and it's very subtle. I just wanna keep smelling it, it is really really nice. It's a bath bomb though so on that fated land shall the Light expire too quickly but I still love it a lot! 

20190413_124404.jpg

I wish they had a Darkness scent so I could make a CoM Riku smelling this scent joke but alas, Riku did say darkness smelled foul so maybe it was for the best :/

And last but not least! An Easter egg bar soap! I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE!!

It smells like creamy orange with a slightly sweet note which according to the paper is bubblegum of all things but it's not overpowering of the orange smell. Oh man is it good!!

I kinda hope there is something in the soap like a little prize but I guess I shall see! 

20190413_124905.jpg

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

Thanks for reading! I just had to share with everyone! Go check out Fortune Cookie Soap if you want their stuff is amazing! I dont know if you can get all these scents still but they do have a create your own option if one sounds really appealing that you can just copy paste the ingredients from one into the create your own. 

Cant wait to use these! My room smells amazing right now!

WHAT??? That's so cool! I should check that site out; it sounds really interesting.

I remember last year for my birthday my mom did something kind of similar. I'm a big fan of The Office, and she bought me "Shcrute Farms Soap" from a woman in her area who makes soap and bath products inspired by media content.

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

Were they expensive?   How much did they cost your sister in law in USD?  What do you plan to do with them after you finish them up?

The themed box is a monthly thing so as a set it's not available anymore.

However, the company that makes the stuff does do keep some of the products available individually for a time. The KH stuff is still available though some of it is sold out.

https://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/search?q=Kingdom+hearts

They do however sometimes do a 'create your own' on their site where you can select a previous scent they did from a box so you can buy it separately- even if they've long stopped selling the scent or it keeps selling out. Which then allows you to get the same scents even in a different product if you like. I just did this to get some body wash and lotion of the Hollow Bastion scent since I like it so much as a shower spray. 

The stuffs really good,  I've been using it since I got it and I highly recommend. Especially the lotion! 

Only thing is (my sis in law warned me) they dont use the preservatives larger brand products do in their scents. So the products do have a sort of expiration date on them where you wont be able to smell the scent anymore. It's several months before it gets to that point but still, just thought I'd put that out there.