Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

All I can say is the ol' donut Gummi could help you, though I'm not sure if things have changed to where that wouldn't work anymore (haven't gotten far tbh). Using a lot of dodging and watching the enemy projectiles are helped me a lot so far...

Probably not a great clear answer but I hope it sort of helps :)

An easy way to get some early levels is complete all the treasure spheres, then go for the low level fights.  You'll get blueprints as you progress for new ships.  And donut ships do still work in KH3, I used this build to take on the Omega Machina

9 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

An easy way to get some early levels is complete all the treasure spheres, then go for the low level fights.  You'll get blueprints as you progress for new ships.  And donut ships do still work in KH3, I used this build to take on the Omega Machina

ah okay thanks i did start to built that last night but i realized i needed more of the weapons unlocked. im at level 45 right now and what i have been doing was getting the crystals, destroying rocks, level 2-3 battles and constellations which i have been switching ships as i get new ones just to check em out. and im guessing as im doing all this ill also unlock the weapons as well right?

You should be able to unlock the weapons as you progress, especially if you just go around destroying things, and completing treasure spheres.  You don't need everything, I still haven't fully completed it myself, for now just work with what you've got and add to it as you level up and unlock more stuff, that's what I did at least.  And when piloting it, spam the barrel roll and dart side to side as you're firing your weapons, it'll help avoid most laser damage.  You shouldn't need to worry about missiles too much, as they target the main hitbox of your ship, being the center, which is why the donut works so well, most attacks pass right through your center.  But that doesn't mean you're invincible, you still need to dodge, hence why I said spam barrel roll.  Although, when facing Omega Machina, I found a sweet spot where I could fire at him while sitting still, but his lasers flew right over me.

Edited by Azure Flame

4 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

You should be able to unlock the weapons as you progress, especially if you just go around destroying things, and completing treasure spheres.  You don't need everything, I still haven't fully completed it myself, for now just work with what you've got and add to it as you level up and unlock more stuff, that's what I did at least.  And when piloting it, spam the barrel roll and dart side to side as you're firing your weapons, it'll help avoid most laser damage.  You shouldn't need to worry about missiles too much, as they target the main hitbox of your ship, being the center, which is why the donut works so well, most attacks pass right through your center.  But that doesn't mean you're invincible, you still need to dodge, hence why I said spam barrel roll.  Although, when facing Omega Machina, I found a sweet spot where I could fire at him while sitting still, but his lasers flew right over me.

ah gotcha i unlocked all weapons now just trying to break the purple crystals now but cant, tried looking it up but no luck either. i want to unlock everything and try out all the ships before i do anything else but one last question, after i build the donut ship will i have to level it up to have the HP increase?