Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What features do you hope the PS5 will have?

What features do you hope the PS5 will have?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What features do you hope the PS5 will have?

• Affordable price
    • Backwards compatiblity with PS1, PS2, PS3
    • 4K Blu-ray support
    • Able to hit stable 60FPS
    • Cross-play
    • Better controller battery life
    • Something else? Share below!

Backwards compatibility with PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4 would be amazing! I'd almost say a Day 1 purchase from me. The other options are meh.

Affordable price: Sure I'd rather pay less than more, but at that point I'd prefer it to be free lol
4k Blue-ray support: PS4 can already do that, plus you'd need a TV (and games) that support the 4k to even matter.
Able to hit a stable 60 fps: EVERY game console in the past 20 years can achieve stable 60 fps, the game developers choose not to do it.
Cross play: Sony is already eating crow for this mess up. I'm sure they'll turn it around in time for the PS5.
Better controller battery life: I've never had this issue, but that type of thing just naturally improves over time with each generation.

Just like with every generation, I don't care about the machine itself, just give me the games!
Related image
Image result for gif horizon zero dawn
Image result for gif god of war
Related image
Image result for gif spiderman ps4

I hope the Playstation 5 has backwards compatibility for Playstation 3 games as well Playstation 4 ones. Since the current console is not backwards compatible with the previous generation, it would be an utter travesty in my view if the next generation could not play games for the Playstation 3.

I think the most annoying part is that the ps4, and probably the ps5 too, will definitely be able to emulate ps3/2/1 games because we can buy them on psn. Yet Sony will never let the discs be "compatible" because they want to sell them again and again and again.