Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

Who Is Your Favorite Phantom Thieves Member?

Who Is Your Favorite Phantom Thieves Member?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Phantom Thieves Member?

• Joker/Protagonist
    • Futaba Sakura
    • Haru Okumura
    • Makoto Niijima
    • Yusuke Kitagawa
    • Ryuji Sakamoto
    • Morgana
    • Ann Takamaki

In recent light of Joker's moveset being released recently, we wanna ask you guys:

Who is your favorite Phantom Thief?

(We debated on putting Goro in here, but we overall came to the fact that he really isn't a Phantom Thief. If you wanna debate as to why he should be considered one, let us know!)

My favorite is Yusuke. No competition. I don’t have any profound reasons besides just really enjoying his character. He has some genuinely funny moments throughout the game (he singlehandedly saved the disaster that was the beach scene with those lobsters), but he’s still not a total joke either and has plenty of serious scenes, too. I never felt like I couldn’t take him seriously when needed.

If Akechi was included I might’ve picked him instead, but i don’t really consider him a member of the phantom thieves either. Maybe I overall still prefer Yusuke, though... they’re so different it’s hard to compare. And I have some issues with Akechi’s character arc, but that’s a different story.

I kinda also want to mention Futaba and Ann... I really like them both but they don’t quite make it to the top.

Here's my list of my favorite Phantom Thieves members in order.

1.) Best girl Ann obviously!

2.) Joker

3.) Futaba

4.) Ryuji

5.) Haru

6.) Yusuke

7.) Morgana

8.) Makoto.

Okay I like all the members equally but at the same time differently. My ranking is mostly about the character's personalities and their interactions throughout the whole.

I love everyone in the Phantom Thieves gang, including Akechi even XD But out of them all I have to support my gorl Futaba. I relate a lot to her on a lot of levels. Both of us are shy, nerdy, glasses, and dealt with loss and isolation (or something on the lines of that). Someday I'd love to cosplay as her for fun ^-^

Guest Momo
20 hours ago, Delenn Deszcz said:

In recent light of Joker's moveset being released recently, we wanna ask you guys:

Who is your favorite Phantom Thief?

(We debated on putting Goro in here, but we overall came to the fact that he really isn't a Phantom Thief. If you wanna debate as to why he should be considered one, let us know!)

Oh.. it’s really a shame that he isn’t present in the list, but I understand the reasons behind that decision.

Honestly, it’s really hard to choose among these, putting Goro would have made the choice harder. XD

So, I voted Ryuji Sakamoto, but they are all number ones. My choice ended up on Ryuji because I figured he might not be that popular and the poll gave me proofs once I voted, but.. as mistake, I clicked on a wrong character and I don’t know what happened to my vote, haha...

Anyway, I wanted to ask whether it was just me who noticed how similar Goro Akechi and Yoshiya Kiryu (Joshua) are. This thing has been bugging me for a while.

Edited by Momo