Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
panicpng

Youtuber 13th Vessel explores Scala Ad Caelum (out of bounds)

The Youtube channel 13th Vessel has uploaded an interesting YouTube video named “KINGDOM HEARTS III - Exploring Scala Ad Caelum [Out of Bounds]” where they freely explore Scala Ad Caelum. In this video, they take Sora all across Scala Ad Caelum, to areas entirely hidden to the player during Kingdom Hearts III. We get to see typically unseen locations that are between and behind the buildings. This is the first instance in which we can see the full scope of Scala Ad Caelum and how much was created for this area of Kingdom Hearts III. This video is quite beautiful and insightful for any Kingdom Hearts fan.

13th Vessel is skilled in hacking, glitching and modding the Kingdom Hearts games, and has a range of interesting videos on this topic, as well as many other Kingdom Hearts related videos. You can watch the video below.

There is also a glitch tutorial video regarding Scala ad Caelum. You can watch that below.

View full article

They put a lot of details in unseen locations. My guess is that they removed some cutscenes of the youth of Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus. Hopefully, they will be completed soon.

Edited by cyntix

14 hours ago, cyntix said:

They put a lot of details in unseen locations. My guess is that they removed some cutscenes of the youth of Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus. Hopefully, they will be completed soon.

Yeah, I hope we get some DLC where we can access these locations.  It is such a shame we couldn't get to play around with them during the launch of the game.

Thanks for showing this to us, Panicpng!

It's amazing just how much of Scala Ad Caelum was left unexplored in the base game! But hey, it's like HMK mentioned in one of his most recent videos! Scala Ad Caelum could be the next Cavern Of Remembrance, meaning that we could get this whole world to explore and its secrets once more DLC drops throughout the year!

On 4/22/2019 at 1:00 PM, The Transcendent Key said:

Thanks for showing this to us, Panicpng!

It's amazing just how much of Scala Ad Caelum was left unexplored in the base game! But hey, it's like HMK mentioned in one of his most recent videos! Scala Ad Caelum could be the next Cavern Of Remembrance, meaning that we could get this whole world to explore and its secrets once more DLC drops throughout the year!

I hope we don't have to pay an expensive price for the DLC.

On 4/20/2019 at 2:45 AM, cyntix said:

According to KH3's Ultimania, Nomura originally wanted to put more of Xehanort's back story in the game but decided to shelve it. This could possibly be why Scala has more explorable places out of bounds. That and something tells me it was originally intended to be explorable or it was intended for DLC. Would be pretty cool if they made DLC for Xehanort, but who knows if that's going to even happen.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

14 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

It sucks that content has been to be behind a paywall.

But hey; at least we are also getting some things for free, so it’s a good balance. And in a way, this would technically count as “Final Mix” content that expands on the base game, like all the other Final Mixes before it, ya know? 

7 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

But hey; at least we are also getting some things for free, so it’s a good balance. And in a way, this would technically count as “Final Mix” content that expands on the base game, like all the other Final Mixes before it, ya know? 

I suppose.