Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Endgame Spoilers

I think cap going back is just so out of character for him

He has always been this character who works for the betterment of today and him just going back in time by choice is very out of character for him. Like he had a girlfriend in the present day, who was Peggys Niece

Hes literally lived in the present for like 15 years in the MCU

I think they could've found a better way to retire him without just making him grow old through time travel

You know I'm honestly fine with how they handled Thor in Endgame
This man lost his brother, and his entirely family
Half of Asgard is wiped out from Thanos only to have the same person wipe out half of all life

But when he actually goes to fight him again finds out the Stones are destroyed so this time he does go for the head but not the reasons he wanted it to go
So during the five years he would go into this depressed state, hes left unsatisfied, and feels like its his fault for what happened
But when he talk to his mother again, he does get that confidence back to finished essentially what he started and see through the end.

@King Arthur13 i read somewhere that cap going for a normal life made sense in a way. like, tony started out selfish and became selfless over time to the point that he sacrificed himself to save the world. cap, on the other hand, started out selfless and grew to learn that his own needs need to be addressed too, that he can't just put the entire world before himself. kinda poetic, in a way

(also, they had to figure out some way to include old man steve as a comics reference, so... ? )

Yeah but I think the difference is that Cap has way more integrity than Tony ever has

Like I get the idea of them growing sort of opposing one another, but again, Cap already had someone he was in a relationship with in the present.

So I don't buy that he would drop that like a dime and just Jump back in time to be with Peggy

What about the mind stone? that shit was in a staff and they broke it

Really I'm not entirely sure if when they say they have to be put back in exactly the same way, they mean exactly the same