Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Endgame Spoilers

also what's captain america powerlevel ? dude fight thanos one on one but thanos can just slap captain marvel

isn't he just a augmented human ?

well the movie does a great job at surprising us, so it's a bit sad if you know everything beforehand

especially with trailers that didn't spoil much

for once

Okay! Finally somewhere I can talk about this movie! I saw it yesterday (I’m in New Zealand and it released here on Wednesday the 24th, which was yesterday).

So yeah, I super loved it, but it wasn’t without its issues.

I enjoyed Captain Marvel, but kind of like Doctor Strange, I was much more excited to see her play off of the rest of the team. Solo movies just don’t do it much for me anymore after all these ensembles.

And with all the hyping up they did of CM in Endgame, I was pumped for her to be one of the team.

But she’s only in the movie for like the first 10 minutes and the final battle. The rest of the time she’s elsewhere in the universe, trying to help other planets who don’t have teams like the Avengers to help them.

When she’s there she kicks all kinds of ass, but yeah, I really wanted more of her interacting with the team. She still doesn’t feel like an Avenger yet.