Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Endgame Spoilers

Agreed.

The female hero/A-Force bit was simultaneously awesome as hell, and ham-fisted lip service.

It made me really, really want an A-Force movie, because I do genuinely love most of those characters.

But a) having every single female hero just conveniently be right next to each other at the same time is a bit eye-rolly, and b) after watching Captain Marvel just blast through a ship and take the gauntlet on her own, it doesn’t feel like she’d need any help taking it to where it needs to be. So the women being like, “don’t worry, she’s got help” was kind of a cringy line.

But man, I’ll be damned if the scene didn’t still look cool as hell.

I tell you what, I was not expecting them to kill Thanos in the first 15 minutes, but I loved how they got straight into it.

Yeah, there’s more to it than that, but the Thanos they fight at the end of the movie isn’t the same as the beginning. They take care of Infinity War Thanos post-haste.

The greater goal of this movie is for the good guys to get hold of the gauntlet and stones so they can reverse the snap.

That’s another point I actually take issue with - I thought (based on the knowledge provided in previous movies) that the snap was intended to wipe people out, so their plan to have a good guy snap to bring everyone back feels pretty flimsy.

But like

It’s a comic book movie, so it’s easy to overlook things like that. They’re not always going to make sense, and that’s okay!

Oh yeah, absolutely. No doubt about it.

If I were any good at making them I’d have a folder full at the ready by now, haha

Idk man, I have so many questions about upcoming MCU stuff.

There’s a Black Widow movie in the works.

There’s a show for Loki

And Scatlet Witch+Vision

And for Falcon+Winter Soldier

Black Widow, Loki, and Vision are all dead, and Falcon is the new Captain America, so.

Then there’s Guardians of the Galaxy 3.