Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Endgame Spoilers

I hate avatars existence soley because it means disney will never add a medieval dragon fantasy area now

They dropped that idea for avatarland

On 5/13/2019 at 1:44 AM, ConnahDC said:

unknown.png

I don understand cameron must have the golden touch or Something sure the story is not Bad bit its nothing groundbreaking or Something we havent seen. Million times. Meanwhile endgame is the result of over a decade of constant filmaking and planning that a coupe of years ago would have been unthinkable

58 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I...am Iron Man! 

It ends as it began

On 5/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, ConnahDC said:

You guys joke

But thanos copter was in endgame

What really? There was so much happening all at once i must have missed that need the dvd to rewatch it 4 times or have other look at every frame and give me the coolest bits

On 6/6/2019 at 3:31 AM, Dustin Lübbers said:

I don understand cameron must have the golden touch or Something sure the story is not Bad bit its nothing groundbreaking or Something we havent seen. Million times. Meanwhile endgame is the result of over a decade of constant filmaking and planning that a coupe of years ago would have been unthinkable

It ends as it began

What really? There was so much happening all at once i must have missed that need the dvd to rewatch it 4 times or have other look at every frame and give me the coolest bits

Yeah, I think that the big draw for Avatar at the time was the technology back then was groundbreaking, and the film being 3D was also a big sell. While I did like the movie, it's not on the same level to me as Endgame is. Like you said, it's the culmination of a decade's worth of filmmaking and storytelling! But hey, Endgame is super close to beating Avatar! Just 300 million more!

Yes, poetic justice!

Lol, Thanos copter. XD