Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ajddavid452

Finally Got it!

Hey, congrats on getting the game!  I hope that you enjoy it.  I'm not the best gamer out there, but I found Proud Mode to honestly be way too easy.  I thought Proud Mode was easier than standard mode for KH1, if that gives you a frame of reference.  Plus, you will have less Lucky Emblems to collect in order to unlock the secret ending.  Hope that helps. :)  

Congratulations! I personally started out on playing on Proud cause I wanted the challenge but it ain't that bad. I swear Standard mode can more difficult than Proud mode sometimes but that's just me.

I  heard the game is pretty easy on either of these modes, though standard is usually what people do first if they just want a casual gaming expirence for their first run through. I heard the new critical mode is pretty brutal which is a good thing. It's a much needed difficulty spike for more experienced players.

I played through on standard and didn't get my first death until the Secret Boss, so if you're looking for an easy time, go with that.  If you want more of a challenge (though not really much more of one) go Proud.  I will say I did die on the Darkside fight 2-3 times on Critical, and several more in Olympus

20 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

I played through on standard and didn't get my first death until the Secret Boss, so if you're looking for an easy time, go with that.  If you want more of a challenge (though not really much more of one) go Proud.  I will say I did die on the Darkside fight 2-3 times on Critical, and several more in Olympus

yeah I actually died in the toybox do to rage form, I didn't expect it to be another antiform, the second time was those big frog guys that slide and bounce in monstropolis, because he jsut kept bouncing on me and I couldn't dodge in time, and right now I just completed montropolis so I don't know what I will die to next