Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
WakelessDream

Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- brochure reveals concert track list; special commentary from Tetsuya Nomura, and more

The first Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- concert has taken place in Tokyo, Japan, and with it we have received our first glimpse at the concert brochure which contains the program's track list as well as special commentary from series director Tetsuya Nomura, series composer Yoko Shimomura, brand manager Shinji Hashimoto, series producer Rie Nishi, and author for the Kingdom Hearts novels Tomoco Kanemaki.

Thanks to concert attendees @mel_lifluous3 and @ShanVenitas  you can view the concert track list below:

Part 1 

Dearly Beloved from KINGDOM HEARTS III 

Composed by Yoko Shimomura 

Arranged by Kaoru Wada 

Music from KINGDOM HEARTS

Arranged by Kaoru Wada 

Music from Re:Chain of Memories 

Arranged by Kaoru Wada 

Music from KINGDOM HEARTS II 

Arranged by Natsumi Kameoka  

Music from 358/2 Days  

Arranged by Sachiko Miyano 

Pretty Pretty Abilities from coded  

Music from Birth by Sleep  

Arranged by Mariam Abounnasr

Music from Dream Drop Distance  

Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito

Arranged by Tomomichi Takeoka 

Music of Another Time  

Diabolic Bash 

Arranged by Kousuke Yamashita

<3<3<3 

Part 2 

Face my Fears -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-

Composed by Hikaru Utada & Skrillex

Arranged by Kaoru Wada 

Symphonic Suite: The World of Tres I

Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito, Randy Newman, Takeharu Ishimoto

Symphonic Suite: The World of Tres II

Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito

Symphonic Suite: The World of Tres III

Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Takeharu Ishimoto

Arranged by Sachiko Miyano

Symphonic Suite: The World of Tres IV

Composed by Takeharu Ishimoto, Yoko Shimomura

Arranged by Tomomichi Takeoka

Symphonic Suite: The World of Tres V

Composed by Takeharu Ishimoto, Tsuyoshi Sekito, Yoko Shimomura

Arranged by Kousuke Yamashita

Overture to the Decisive Battle

Arranged by Yasunori Nishiki

Hikari -KINGDOM Tres Orchestra Instrumental Version-

Composed by Hikaru Utada

Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Rhapsody in Tres for Piano, Chorus and Orchestra 

Arranged by Kaoru Wada

The special messages can be read below thanks to @mel_lifluous3@ShanVenitas and @Skhmog

Just as we are taking a breather after the long journey of Kingdom Hearts III, this new journey has already begun. It's my belief that the journey of Kingdom Hearts will continue to connect and go on in this way—and into the future.—Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series

17 years since the first Kingdom Hearts—time seems to have passed in the blink of an eye, I am both humbled and overjoyed that the series has grown to become beloved by people across the world. I would like to thank all of our fans for making this possible. 

And now in 2019, we have finally released the much-anticipated new installment. The Kingdom Hearts universe continues to expand and grow, so please join me as I immerse myself in this world that we are all so passionate about.

"Dreams are all that we have" —Shinji Hashimoto brand manager of the Kingdom Hearts series

The second world tour of the Kingdom Hearts orchestral concert has become a reality! I would like to convey my gratitude to all the people who made it possible. And to all the Kingdom Hearts fans around the world, thank you for your continued support. 

The Kingdom Hearts orchestral concert gives you the chance to not only enjoy the glorious music  of Kingdom Hearts but stunning visuals as well. I join you in the anticipation of hearing "that song" or perhaps one of the new pieces in Kingdom Hearts III, I can't wait! 

I believe all of you have encountered unforgettable moments when you've played Kingdom Hearts games. It is my sincere hope that the concert will likewise be an unforgettable experience for all who attend. Enjoy! —Rie Nishi Kingdom Hearts series producer

It isn't one of my compositions, but I really love this song. In the orchestral arrangement, the melody is done by a solo violin, and in this incarnation, that solo violin is the featured sound. I think that it has a different kind of appeal than Don't Think Twice, and it has a distinctly different feel than any other song that Utada-san has done for us. And now with the orchestral version of this song I hope that it can gain a new kind of appeal. —Yoko Shimomura Kingdom Hearts series composer on Face my Fears -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-

My heartfelt congratulations for bringing Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- to the world. I was happy to be able to contribute by working on the pamphlet for the third straight time. Mr Nomura always says that the concert is a part of the Kingdom Hearts world. So in that spirit, I hope that people will also see and enjoy the pamphlet as an extension of Kingdom Hearts. I personally had a lot of fun with the interviews included in the pamphlet, so I hope that comes across to people who read them. It is my hope that together with the fantastic music, the people's passion for Kingdom Hearts grows ever stronger. —Tomoco Kanemaki author of the Kingdom Hearts novels 

To take a closer look at the concert pamphlet view the gallery below

View full article