Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What Keyblade do you think will be given via the free DLC?

What Keyblade do you think will be given via the free DLC?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What Keyblade do you think will be given via the free DLC?

• Tower of Radiance and Shadow (Tokyo Tower Keyblade)
    • Kingdom Key W
    • Two Becomes One
    • Stick
    • Newly designed Keyblade
    • Other vetran Keyblade (Share below which one)

As much as I would love to see some of the older keyblades return (oathkeeper, oblivion, etc) I think the DLC one will be new. 

1 hour ago, Mykaila Shakespeare said:

Maybe not the case, but I would love to try out the Foreteller keyblades.

Me too! I remember when I first got my copy of KHIII I was waiting for the game to install on my PS4 and to pass the time I was flipping through the art book that came with it (my bf bought me the deluxe edition for xmas). I got really excited because the art book had a couple pages depicting the various keyblades shown in the game and it had the Foretellers keyblades. I thought that we would be able to obtain them in game. Needless to say I was disappointed when the game didn't actually include them. 

Better be my favorite keyblade Oblivion! I don't care if Roxas has one nor it wouldn't make sense to see two same keyblades. Oblivion is one of the best keyblades in the entire Kingdom Hearts series and I want to use it in KH3!

I have no idea what Kingdom Key W is supposed to be, but I'd personally love to see some classic returns like Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Two Become One would be neat too, as well as original Star Seeker. But there's also a strong chance that it's going to be a new Keyblade entirely. BTW, is there actually a design for the Tokyo Tower Keyblade? Or did the OP just make this up?

*edit*

*checks Google* Oh shoot, they actually DID design a Keyblade for that event! Never mind then, there's probably a good chance it's going to be put in there if they went that far already, lol!

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

44 minutes ago, Hero of Light XIV said:

I have no idea what Kingdom Key W is supposed to be, but I'd personally love to see some classic returns like Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Two Become One would be neat too, as well as original Star Seeker. But there's also a strong chance that it's going to be a new Keyblade entirely. BTW, is there actually a design for the Tokyo Tower Keyblade? Or did the OP just make this up?

*edit*

*checks Google* Oh shoot, they actually DID design a Keyblade for that event! Never mind then, there's probably a good chance it's going to be put in there if they went that far already, lol!

To answer your question about the Kingdom Key W that's actually Mickeys keyblade that he uses in KH3 the one that looks like both the Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker merged together

3 hours ago, Patrick McNally said:

To answer your question about the Kingdom Key W that's actually Mickeys keyblade that he uses in KH3 the one that looks like both the Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker merged together

Really? Why the "W" though? What's it supposed to signify? Or was it just named that in the code or whatever?

On 5/1/2019 at 12:19 AM, AnotherXehanort13 said:

W for wayfinder since its a fusion of the kingdom key and wayfinder key blades

Um, I don't see it. There are no "Wayfinder Keyblades", unless you're referring to Terra, Aqua, and Ventus' Keyblades, which makes even less sense. It's clearly more of a fusion of Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker.