Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Don’t you think the scene where Sora and the Twilight Town trio taking the picture was a little pointless? I mean, if Sora were more focused and mature (which he should have been for the majority of this game), they would abandon the idea all together. As for the photo itself, my main criticism is that Donald is out of place and his blue clashes with the humans’ red.

What would you do to change it up a bit?

This was definitely the corniest Kingdom hearts game I’ve played but I have a hunch that this was the last time we’ll see a childish Sora. Especially with the secret ending I think square is going to take a more mature approach to the KH universe in future games with less if any Disney influence at all. You can see the foreshadowing throughout the story line when people comment on Sora’s immaturity. When xehanort “killed” kairi I think it basically set the stage for Sora’s more mature personality in the next stage of KH games and with the exclusion of Donald and Goofy I think we’ll see a KH game made for the original fan’s age group. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Disney universe in the series but I think it’s time to move past that for character development. Just my opinion though, i’ve always wanted to see Sora on par with Riku. But to answer your question, I don’t think it was necessary for the story either.

Edited by Aerohill9-5

4 hours ago, Aerohill9-5 said:

This was definitely the corniest Kingdom hearts game I’ve played but I have a hunch that this was the last time we’ll see a childish Sora. Especially with the secret ending I think square is going to take a more mature approach to the KH universe in future games with less if any Disney influence at all. You can see the foreshadowing throughout the story line when people comment on Sora’s immaturity. When xehanort “killed” kairi I think it basically set the stage for Sora’s more mature personality in the next stage of KH games and with the exclusion of Donald and Goofy I think we’ll see a KH game made for the original fan’s age group. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Disney universe in the series but I think it’s time to move past that for character development. Just my opinion though, i’ve always wanted to see Sora on par with Riku. But to answer your question, I don’t think it was necessary for the story either.

Finally! Someone who shares and agrees with my opinions almost completely.