Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

What Would You Like To See The Next Star Wars Movies Be About?

What Would You Like To See The Next Star Wars Movies Be About?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See The Next Star Wars Movies Be About?

• KOTOR
    • Chewbacca
    • Force Unleashed
    • Solo Sequals
    • Yoda
    • Obi-Wan
    • Boba Fett
    • More To Do With Rey/Finn/Kylo
    • Next Generation of New Force Users

Hey guys! Recently, Disney announced that they're planning to release three new Star Wars movies after this current saga is over! What do you think might be interesting to see in them? Or, another question, who would you like to see them be about? 

I've been a Yoda a fan for a long time since revenge of the sith released. Outbox all characters, his background still needed to be explored (at least I want to explore further in his background). I still kinda don't know what kind of creature he is (he is called a Whill or something but doesn't feel too confirmed) LOL

Honestly, I just want to see something new. Like, completely new. Unrelated to any of the old characters or stories. A fresh take on the Star Wars universe, unrestricted by the existing timeline. Just a whole new Star Wars adventure.

Well... That, or an Obi Wan movie.

I have always enjoyed watching the star wars movies but I've never really been a really big star wars universe fan. I'd go and see the movie and think it's nice but was never really immersed in that world as I've been with stuff like Harry Potter or Game of Thrones. I would like a movie that really gets my attention and makes me a huge fan. I understand that this is the film maker's goal regardless but I have never thought any of the films to be very exceptional. Just a personal opinion.