Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts4

final fantasy xv final fantasy xv complete edition available now

"Complete edition" yeah sure, I'll consider it complete when they un-cancel the planned DLC that has the true ending. The closest we'll get to that is that JP only novel.

I bought the base game when it first released and pledged not to buy any DLC until it was all out telling the whole story. Guess that'll never happen now. ?

1 hour ago, GrandMageVivi said:

"Complete edition" yeah sure, I'll consider it complete when they un-cancel the planned DLC that has the true ending. The closest we'll get to that is that JP only novel.

I bought the base game when it first released and pledged not to buy any DLC until it was all out telling the whole story. Guess that'll never happen now. ?

The novel will be published in English later

1 hour ago, GrandMageVivi said:

Is it? I hadn't seen any news confirming for sure. It's better than no ending at all, but it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth is all.

I can understand your point of view

Yes, an English version of the novel will be released but unfortunately no date has been set yet

I hope that will be determined as soon as possible

5 hours ago, GrandMageVivi said:

I was confused for a moment lol
By true ending, I think you meant garbage fanfic ending. I'm very happy they never got around to that final DLC. It would have been a huge slap in the face.