Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In Kingdom Hearts 3, we see Marluxia putting Sora into a deep sleep. It's safe to assume that Marluxia has a special power over sleep. In DDD, the organization hijacked the Realm of Dreams to capture and corrupt Sora. Due to sleep being Marluxia's power, and all the years he spent in the realm of dreams, (probably where he got the power anyways) I think Marluxia was the one who hijacked it. This would be the reason Xehanort kept Marluxia in the organization, even after his betrayal. Until now I thought that was odd, he literally planned to kill xemnas and take over organization 13. If it wasn't for this, his inclusion wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Darkfire1408

Where does it say his power is sleep other than him using is on Sora that one time in KH3? And where was it said that Marluxia spent many years in the Realm of Dreams? I've never heard of this. The reason Marluxia still is in Organization XIII is due to the Ancient Keyblade Legacy that Xemnas mentioned.

The reason why Master Xehanort brought back Marluxia into the Real Organization XIII was because he was an ancient Keyblade wielder who had ties to the first Keyblade War in Union X. In fact, that's the reason why Master Xehanort brought back Larxene, Luxord, and Demyx because they also had ties to the first Keyblade War. Xemnas said he recruited them to reveal their greatest secret about the ancient Keyblade legacy that sleeps within them. I don't think Marluxia putting Sora to sleep was the reason why Master Xehanort kept him after his betrayal.

Edited by Movies798

14 hours ago, JTD95 said:

Where does it say his power is sleep other than him using is on Sora that one time in KH3? And where was it said that Marluxia spent many years in the Realm of Dreams? I've never heard of this. The reason Marluxia still is in Organization XIII is due to the Ancient Keyblade Legacy that Xemnas mentioned.

While it was only shown in KH3 putting Sora to sleep, he was one of the dandelion leaders right? Which means that along with the others, he was in the realm of dreams. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not entirely caught up on the KHUX story.

Edited by Darkfire1408

2 minutes ago, Darkfire1408 said:

While it was only shown in KH3 putting Sora to sleep, he was one of the dandelion leader right? Which means that along with the others, he was in the realm of dreams. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not entirely caught up on the KHUX story.

I always thought they were just in some data world. I don't think they were in the sleep realm.

38 minutes ago, Darkfire1408 said:

While it was only shown in KH3 putting Sora to sleep, he was one of the dandelion leader right? Which means that along with the others, he was in the realm of dreams. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not entirely caught up on the KHUX story.

I haven't paid much attention to KHUX either, so I can't say much there. Totally forgot that he even was in that game.

11 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

I always thought they were just in some data world. I don't think they were in the sleep realm.

From what I've heard, again, if anyone is more familiar with the story correct me, they're in a datascape within the Realm of Dreams. 

Given it's the only time we've seen Marluxia use this ability, it's probably a one-off excuse ability like how Larxene's abilities in Arendelle are more than just the lightning she's previously used (she creates a whole labyrinth structure out of ice). The plot of Tangled required night had to turn back to day, so Sora had to be excused from the plot.