Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

What Kingdom Hearts World Would You Most Like To Visit?

What Kingdom Hearts World Would You Most Like To Visit?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Kingdom Hearts World Would You Most Like To Visit?

• Halloween Town/Christmas Town
    • Traverse Town
    • Radiant Garden
    • The Caribbean/Port Royal
    • Twilight Town
    • Kingdom of Corona
    • Another World! (Let Us Know Below!)

Kingdom Hearts is known for its vast worlds (Disney or not), and each one has something different. Which one would you most like to visit? Note: Not all can be listed because there are loads of worlds, so if you don't see one that's listed, let us know down in the comments below.

Twilight Town, definitely. It's been my absolute favorite Kingdom Hearts world since I played Days, and besides, the atmosphere is just so nice and relaxing? I'd love go see the view up from the clocktower (even though I'm terrified of heights lmao).

I would most like to visit Disney Castle/Disney Town.  While it is not my favorite world, I think that it would be the world I would enjoy visiting the most because of its cartoony nature.  Plus, it is the home of King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and all of their friends, who are my favorite Disney characters.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

19 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Wonderland, BBS version of Neverland, and Symphony of Sorcery. All of those would be amazing

Destiny island for a two week vacations traverse town for a day of shopping, radiant garden to wander in the mountains, wonderland for the food, neverland for treasure hunting and symphony for a good night of music

6 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Destiny island for a two week vacations traverse town for a day of shopping, radiant garden to wander in the mountains, wonderland for the food, neverland for treasure hunting and symphony for a good night of music

That's something right out of a dream come true haha. Also add Kingdom of Corona for a picnic outdoors

Edited by Mkucherina