Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Chat

because nomura said he want to remake the game entirely not just graphic but combat system

“I can’t share too much for now, but it won’t be a simple remake,” says Nomura. “If we were to simply just make the graphics look pretty for the new generation consoles, I don’t think it could surpass the original version. If that’s what you wanted, I think it’d be enough to just play the original International version on PlayStation 4, and it would be satisfying enough.”

“We’ve yet to show any screenshots from the game, but it has vastly evolved, so please look forward to it,” Nomura continues. “Again, this time, since the story is being handled by Nojima, that also means that there will be more work added to it, so please look forward to that as well.”

Read more at https://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/17/final-fantasy-vii-remake-will-have-more-work-done-to-its-story/#giyjxGx4g1VOIrGg.99

so yeah hes saying why only remake graphics and not remake the combat system and if you wanted that then ff7 pc port is for you.