Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Chat

Actually english ff7r voices get a lot of hate atm quid. ppl dont like it and think they are shit laughsinnomura

But yes the presentation, art direction and Animation is insane

Square Enix in general is really strong atm in art direction. Dragon Quest 11 looks awesome as well

51 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

And there's no awkward pauses

That annoyed me so much in KH3. I don't know if it was like that in all the other games and I didn't notice it but man, so much dead air in some of the scenes. 

My only concern at this point, that has been on my mind ever since this was announced is that... This is called Final Fantasy 7 remake, but SE need to make it clear that this is only the first part of the remake project. My understanding of it so far is that this is basically just the opening chapter... And its going to be two discs?! So over the next decade or so we will eventually have a complete story spread over a collection of multiple games? When asked about E3 about future games in the remake project they pretty much said "Don't know, haven't planned that far ahead yet." I just don't know if I can let myself get too invested into this game knowing full well that it may never be a complete story. 

5 minutes ago, FlipMode said:

That annoyed me so much in KH3. I don't know if it was like that in all the other games and I didn't notice it but man, so much dead air in some of the scenes. 

My only concern at this point, that has been on my mind ever since this was announced is that... This is called Final Fantasy 7 remake, but SE need to make it clear that this is only the first part of the remake project. My understanding of it so far is that this is basically just the opening chapter... And its going to be two discs?! So over the next decade or so we will eventually have a complete story spread over a collection of multiple games? When asked about E3 about future games in the remake project they pretty much said "Don't know, haven't planned that far ahead yet." I just don't know if I can let myself get too invested into this game knowing full well that it may never be a complete story. 

I completely agree with everything that you said, although I tend to keep this opinion of mine tentative and to myself because people like to freak out over it. I'm not at all happy with the almost flippant way future instalments were discussed, we don't even have any idea of how many games we'll get.

The game looks visually stunning, and the gameplay looks like bags of fun too, however I at least want to have some type of idea of how this remake will play out. I think the best case scenario is that nomura is being intentionally vague and they actually have a decent idea of how it'll work out. I'm also not so happy with having to pay full price for a fraction of the story.

BTW I realise this is many months late but congrats on the modship!

Gonna guess they will just called name the next FF7 game something that fits the next part, like:
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Final Fantasy 7 Remake: After Midgard
Final Fantasy 7 Remale: The End

Not that these will actually be the name, just an example of it