Roleplay as your character!!!

I want to use one of my KH OCs owo

I want to use- Lys

Bio:

Name: Lys

Land he is from: Wonderland

Weapon: Magic (He's a fairy)

Personality: Bubbly, hyper, always positive, and he can serious at times. xDDD

Basic story: 1000 years ago Maleficent trapped a colony of fairies in a tree (because she can). Lys was one of them. Now, (1000 years later) a boy (Vain, another OC of mine) is hungry so he goes in search of food, he finds a tree with weird color fruit and eats it and that sets Lys free... now Lys is obsessed with Vain... cause Vain is his master. xDDDD

so... can I be Lys??? :3

Sure but you have to make him 'appeal'to the rest of us.Now....what do we do about our story?!

Never mind I'll start....

"Okay...Where do I go from here?"I was walking in circles arond this dark city.My olny weapons were my purple and white keyblade,and a pair of guns I called"QuickSilver"."Never mind I'll just ask that person over there in the coat."

Somebody in the organization take over!I want to see some creativity....Please......

Ill be Ed from FMA. :)

I think that this is just a kingdom hearts roleplay, unfortunately.

Okay but who is Ed?

Never mind all entries,your forms have been accepted,except 4 Blazer....don't kno his character

Edward Elric is a character from the anime Full Metal Alchemist, not a Kingdom Hearts character.

OKAY THEN HOW ABOUT THIS AS A SETTING:

Organization XIII, Sora and.....others are in Hollow Bastion confronting Maleficent

............it can be about anything...........

I want to be my own character, if that's alright!

Name: Lee Kuro

Weapon: Wolf's Keyblade

Power: Controlls shadows

Personality: Basically, she's normal. Loves hanging out with people and loves to fight, but can get ticked off really easily. She tends to wear a lot of black, as it matches her power.

Bio: She's a loner; traveling from world to world, looking for a place to fit in. She's recently come across Organization XIII and doesn't know what to think of it...

Is that alright?