Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Surely I'm not the first one to think about this, but I have been thinking that Sora could actually be gathering his very own army of Keyblade weilders. I mean, with so many designs of Keyblades based on both (worlds and allies), it sounds fitting to me that there's practically a Keyblade for an old ally of Sora to use it. Even Disney Princesses could have their own Keyblades and have the power to fight. Just think of these:  

+ Alice using Lady Luck.   
+ Show White using Treasure Trove.   
+ Cinderella using Stroke of Midnight.   
+ Aurora using the Fairy Stars.   
+ Jasmine using the Wishing Lamp, and Aladdin using the Three Wishes.   
+ Hercules using the Hero's Origin.   

Thinking about "Avengers: Endgame", I could even imagine all Sora's allies gathering together and using Keyblades related to them. 

canonically, all that keyblades you mention are just keychains he changes on his own keyblade

Edited by Oli

On 5/18/2019 at 12:00 AM, Oli said:

canonically, all that keyblades you mention are just keychains he changes on his own keyblade

Yes, I know. However, I don't think that work like that anymore. I mean, in the Keyblade Graveyard, there were many Keyblades that looked like Keyblades that appeared through the franchise; like the ones based on Cloud, Leon and Auron. So, even if a Keyblade can have a "standard form" (let's say, a Kingdom Key), that doesn't mean it can't adapt itself to its wearer. Also, Star Seeker was supposed to be just a keychain, but it was also an actual Keyblade (the first one Mickey used in BbS). And in KH-III, Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D we merged into a new Keyblade used by Mickey, Kingdom Key W. 

So, a Keyblade can work like a Replica. (In fact, Keyblades ARE Replicas from the X-Blade). That means they gey the form of the Keychain they have attached, just like a Replica take the form of the heart inside of it. So, if the Keychains matches the wielder, it can also work like its personal Keyblade.