Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

Which Kingdom Hearts Character Would You Most Like To Hang Out With?

Which Kingdom Hearts Character Would You Most Like To Hang Out With?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts Character Would You Most Like To Hang Out With?

• Demyx
    • Larxene
    • Vanitas
    • Young Master Xehanort
    • Ventus
    • Roxas
    • Sora
    • Aqua
    • Riku
    • Xion
    • Kairi

You're bored one day, and decide to go hang out with someone. Which Kingdom Hearts character are you gonna call up and hang out with for the afternoon? Do you even have any plans, perhaps? Those you might have to leave below, though, since I don't think we can get in every activity, you know? 

Probably Terra, to be honest. He's a pretty cool guy and if he's willing to hang out with Disney villains, his standards are surely low enough to hang out with me.

I'd love to hang out with the Sea Salt trio, they'd be a lot of fun to be around. Though if I wanted to do something out of the blue weird, I'd probably hang with Ven and Sora XD Knowing them they'd probably join me... until Riku stops us... or Terra... XD

I like a bit of structure and to chill out, so probably Roxas. Running around Twilight Town and relaxing in the Usual Spot or on the station tower while eating sea salt ice cream and chatting about whatever comes to mind. Maybe a bit of Struggle as well, planning a trip to the beach.

I’d love to hang out with almost all of them (maybe not the antagonists though), but if I’d have to choose... maybe Lea or Riku. Lea seems like a fun person to be around, and I think I’d just get along with Riku really well.

I think it’d be really nice to meet Aqua too, though...

4 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Is there an option for anyone else?

Ikr? No axel i am dissappoited

Young master xehanort? Well i mean if i can be sure that i. Safe than maybe play some chess otherwise i wont look forward to hang out with psychopath.

Demyx could show me some of his guitar riffs though i expect it to turn out like squidward

So yea i guess any of the classic characters amd some ice cream and or beach day it is

Plenty would be fun to hang with, but the option I voted for was Roxas. I think he brings Sora’s friendliness without as much of naivety (not that hanging out with Sora would be bad, mind you).

19 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Ikr? No axel i am dissappoited

Young master xehanort? Well i mean if i can be sure that i. Safe than maybe play some chess otherwise i wont look forward to hang out with psychopath.

Demyx could show me some of his guitar riffs though i expect it to turn out like squidward

So yea i guess any of the classic characters amd some ice cream and or beach day it is

What about Xemnas?