Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Spoiler

Part of the content of Verum Rex trailer,showed in Toy Box and a Toy box deleted scene ,where Rex reveals Aegis and Magia names and abilities

Hi! About Verum Rex, I have a doubt:

Magia looks like a hybrid of Prompto and Ardyn.He performs magic attacks ,according to Rex and Verum Rex trailer.

Aegis is a defenisive type guy  and loks like  a hybrid of Gladio and Ignis and uses a halberd  .

Who is the main villain of the game?

The unnamed girl looks like a hybrid of Stella and Kairi.Which is her role in the game?

Edited by vimirandaa

Magia and Aegis are also referencing Donald and Goofy. I love how Aegis is literally Ignis + Gladios body, Goofy CONFIRMED smartest party member lol

I have a theory that the unnamed girl will be called "Seiya", it means "starry sky" in Japanese and sounds close to "Stella". Stella also means "Star" in Latin and I know Nomura likes these sneaky names so "Seiya" is my headcanon lol

Edited by AnotherXehanort13

10 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Well, it was just a small trailer, a snippet into what Nomura’s vision for FFXV could’ve been, ya know? 

I am sure that we shall see Yozora involved in the future of the series somehow, if the secret ending is any indication! 

More like what Nomura's vision for Versus 13 had been.

That Not-Stella was making a beam toward the sky, and the Gigas were trying to stop her. The beam was coming from her star pendant and eventually sucked all the buildings into it, but stopped and everything went back to normal once the Gigas grabbed her. I wonder what she was doing?