Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What game are you excited to see at E3 2019?

47 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you excited to see at E3 2019?

• Cyberpunk 2077
    • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    • Super Mario Maker 2
    • Catherine: Full Body
    • Marvel's Avengers
    • Doom Eternal
    • Final Fantasy VII Remake
    • Another game? Share below!

While I've gotten my dose of Death Stranding, it'd be interesting if they do more in E3. But besides that I'm a bit interested in what they're going to do with Final Fantasy VII...I still need to finish the original ... a dumb two headed dragon that embodies Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" song stands in my way...

There's quite a few games I'm excited to see! Chiefly Avengers, as I'm curious if it'll be set in the same universe as Insomniac's Spider-Man, ya know? Since that game kicked off the Marvel Gaming Universe! I'm also excited for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Pokemon Sword And Shield, FFVII Remake and whatever surprises E3 has in store!

And hopefully we'll get a trailer for Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind!

18 hours ago, Power Jusho said:

17 hours ago, NemesisSP said:

Is there really any real competition here besides FFVIIR and Cyberpunk? :P

14 hours ago, Deathscythe said:

there'll probably be something about the dlc for kh3 too. that could be neat

11 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Lol! Oh boy Final Fantasy "VII" Remake currently has "thirteen" votes. ;)

EDIT: Well looks like it has more votes now. The joke is no longer funny.

6 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

There's quite a few games I'm excited to see! Chiefly Avengers, as I'm curious if it'll be set in the same universe as Insomniac's Spider-Man, ya know? Since that game kicked off the Marvel Gaming Universe! I'm also excited for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Pokemon Sword And Shield, FFVII Remake and whatever surprises E3 has in store!

And hopefully we'll get a trailer for Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind!

I know that I choose the new trailer for "Final Fantasy 7: Remake" on E3 2019 event!

And unfortunately, I really want to be the first to see a new trailer about a new DLC for KH3 as "Kingdom Hearts 3: ReMIND" with new scenes, new battle, new secret reports, new unexpected world and a new secret boss, even, new secret scenes about Kairi, Xion, Demyx (or Medy), Even, Xion, Naminé, Terra, Ansem the Wise and one of 4 Ansem's apprentice and Braig, the Organization members was actually Luxu, the ancient Keyblade Master!!

And of course, a new trailer for "Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris" and "Pokémon: Sword and Shield game"!!

And it's coming their way to E3 2019 expo event on this friday with "Kingdom Hearts Orchestra: World of Tres" event!!

Do you understand?

Edited by hiperjavier2004@gmail.com

17 hours ago, hiperjavier2004@gmail.com said:

I know that I choose the new trailer for "Final Fantasy 7: Remake" on E3 2019 event!

And unfortunately, I really want to be the first to see a new trailer about a new DLC for KH3 as "Kingdom Hearts 3: ReMIND" with new scenes, new battle, new secret reports, new unexpected world and a new secret boss, even, new secret scenes about Kairi, Xion, Demyx (or Medy), Even, Xion, Naminé, Terra, Ansem the Wise and one of 4 Ansem's apprentice and Braig, the Organization members was actually Luxu, the ancient Keyblade Master!!

And of course, a new trailer for "Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris" and "Pokémon: Sword and Shield game"!!

And it's coming their way to E3 2019 expo event on this friday with "Kingdom Hearts Orchestra: World of Tres" event!!

Do you understand?

It'll be exciting, for sure!

The game I reeeeeeeally want to see is The Last of Us Part II, buuut since Sony is skipping E3 this year I don't think it'll be making an appearance. So I guess I would have to go with Catherine: Full Body.