Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What is a feature you anticipate will be in Pokemon Shield & Sword?

What is a feature you anticipate will be in Pokemon Shield & Sword?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is a feature you anticipate will be in Pokemon Shield & Sword?

• Galar forms
    • Pokemon following you
    • More Mega Evolutions
    • Full camera control
    • Multiple regions
    • New Z-moves & Z-Crystals
    • Motion control
    • Voice acting
    • Another feature? Share below!

My issue with these games is that they seem to be getting easier and easier each time, making them feel a lot shorter. I've been enjoying that they've been putting in a special episode for the end of the game, but those do not take much time to complete. I hope that they reintroduce multiple regions like they did in G/S/HG/SS.

As long as my pokemon follow me around like in the Let's Go games, I'll be happy!

I've gotta say though, as much as I would love to see more Mega Evolutions and/or Galar forms, I think the chances of these is slim to none. The thing about pokemon games is that each new generation introduces a new gimmick and leaves the old ones in the dust. X and Y introduced Mega Evolutions, which was carried over into Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, which was awesome. Then Sun and Moon/US and UM came along and introduced Alola forms for first gen pokemon as well as Z moves, which was also awesome, but these ones didn't add any new Mega evolutions. Moving on to 8th gen, these games are introducing Dynamax, which looks... interesting, to say the least. However, if this trend holds steady, I think it's a good bet that they won't include new Mega Evolutions or new region forms because Dynamax is this generation's new gimmick. Don't get me wrong, though; I reeeeeeally hope I'm wrong about this because the new forms and mega evolutions breathed new life into old pokemon that stopped being viable ages ago and I loved these additions. But I just don't think we'll see any new additions in this category. But again, I hope I'm wrong.

16 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I'd definitely love for multiple regions to be a thing again, like HeartGold and SoulSilver! Pokemon following you and voice acting would be amazing as well! 

12 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

My issue with these games is that they seem to be getting easier and easier each time, making them feel a lot shorter. I've been enjoying that they've been putting in a special episode for the end of the game, but those do not take much time to complete. I hope that they reintroduce multiple regions like they did in G/S/HG/SS.

I agree; new regions would be amazing! The second gen was amazing mainly because of that. 

5 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

As long as my pokemon follow me around like in the Let's Go games, I'll be happy!

I've gotta say though, as much as I would love to see more Mega Evolutions and/or Galar forms, I think the chances of these is slim to none. The thing about pokemon games is that each new generation introduces a new gimmick and leaves the old ones in the dust. X and Y introduced Mega Evolutions, which was carried over into Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, which was awesome. Then Sun and Moon/US and UM came along and introduced Alola forms for first gen pokemon as well as Z moves, which was also awesome, but these ones didn't add any new Mega evolutions. Moving on to 8th gen, these games are introducing Dynamax, which looks... interesting, to say the least. However, if this trend holds steady, I think it's a good bet that they won't include new Mega Evolutions or new region forms because Dynamax is this generation's new gimmick. Don't get me wrong, though; I reeeeeeally hope I'm wrong about this because the new forms and mega evolutions breathed new life into old pokemon that stopped being viable ages ago and I loved these additions. But I just don't think we'll see any new additions in this category. But again, I hope I'm wrong.

I agree; new regions would be amazing! The second gen was amazing mainly because of that. 

Yessss that’d be awesome! And yeah, that’s something that’s always held true for Pokémon. That’s what makes each gen unique! The fact that there’s different gimmicks and features! I’m curious to see how Dynamax will impact Pokémon! 

And yesss, I want double the regions! XD