Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Free Review! + Avengers: Endgame Discussion - Professor Hulk!

Hey there everyone, how's it going? Dang, it's been a while since I posted a topic in here, eh? Well, I haven't been able to really do anything on the Youtube front of things either, due to life keeping me busy. But last month and just now, I uploaded some videos about Avengers: Endgame! 

The first is a spoiler free review that I uploaded on May the 4th!

The one I uploaded a few minutes ago is a discussion video talking about Hulk and his character arc in the film!

Hope you enjoy! :D

Personally speaking, Professor Hulk's introduction in Endgame was jarring, and despite being the logical conclusion of Hulk's three-movie arc, the way it was handled in the film was so poor, it turned me off at first.

Spoiler

Was hoping we could see that gene-splicing in that lab he mentioned actually happen on-screen

On 6/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, Awesome Sauce said:

Personally speaking, Professor Hulk's introduction in Endgame was jarring, and despite being the logical conclusion of Hulk's three-movie arc, the way it was handled in the film was so poor, it turned me off at first.

Hide contents

Was hoping we could see that gene-splicing in that lab he mentioned actually happen on-screen

I can understand how that'd be a turn off for a lot of people, but considering how Universal refuses to partner up with Marvel Studios to take a crack at another solo Hulk film, this is as close as we'll get to it, ya know?

And yeah, that would've been awesome!

On 7/20/2019 at 8:22 PM, Jingilator said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/avengers-endgame-finally-conquers-king-003113842.html

Endgame’s now the #1 highest grossing film of all time.

Yesss, I read the news yesterday, and it made me so happy! We became part of cinematic history and we lived to see Avatar be dethroned! We witnessed the greatest cinematic event of all time! :3