Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheThirteenth

This might be the key to the past!

But he wasn’t the timer price on the Chess board; that was the keychain on Young Xehanort’s Keyblade, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy moly, you might be on to something here! I definitely think Luxord is way more important than we initially thought, and I could totally see him as being the man in charge. One of my thoughts was that Luxord is Brain; it could be that Brain is an alias for Luxord's true name. However, I do love this theory that Luxord is actually the MoM. The MoM has always indicated that he more or less know everything, and Luxord has always seemed like he knows way more than one might think. Gah! I wanna know where this is all going so bad!!! But I love this theory!

Wow! This is a interesting theory! I have a feeling that luxord and demyx are going to be in Kingdom Hearts Union X soon.... I can't wait to see what happens :) 

If Luxord is the Player from khux, then he's technically been in there this whole time. lol I find that idea the most likely, seeing as how "Ludor" means "player". (Similarly, "ludar" means "to gamble".)

I feel partial to Demyx's name being Demy/Demi also, but there's nothing super concrete from the game that I can link it to like Luxord's name yet. At the same time, I have a feeling he might be like Luxu where his name will be irrelevant because it's actually something totally different. lol

2 hours ago, Ursalink said:

You know?, there's another detail nobody has noticed either. "Luxord" is quite similar to "Luxu". Coincidence?, or maybe there's something more?

idk, I've thought about that, but I think it's a coincidence - a happy coincidence. "Lux" is light, so it feels appropriate for characters to have that in their names. But if it does mean something... In the case of Luxord, who knows... It might be an indication that he's on the side of light. (Which he seems to be. Seems like a friendly dude.)

One more thing, they keep calling the era of KH UX as the "Fairytales era"; but how is that different from nowadays? I mean, in BbS, the first trio (Terra, Aqua and Ventus) traveled through the worlds of Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White. In his first journeys, Sora traveled through Agrabah, Wonderland and Best's Castle. And in his last journey, Sora visited Arendelle, Coronaand Olympus. 

How is this any different from the era of KH: UX? I'll say the "Fairytales era" still continues. 

On 7/18/2019 at 6:09 PM, Ursalink said:

One more thing, they keep calling the era of KH UX as the "Fairytales era"; but how is that different from nowadays? I mean, in BbS, the first trio (Terra, Aqua and Ventus) traveled through the worlds of Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White. In his first journeys, Sora traveled through Agrabah, Wonderland and Best's Castle. And in his last journey, Sora visited Arendelle, Coronaand Olympus. 

How is this any different from the era of KH: UX? I'll say the "Fairytales era" still continues. 

I think the Age Of Fairy Tales more so refers to that period of time being one where Keyblade Wielders were more abundant and when the worlds were still one, before the Keyblade War caused the world to be covered in shadow.

Ages later, I return to this post feeling like a fool because now I'm almost certain that Luxord is Ava. (Or her Nobody.)

It wouldn't even be that weird for her to appear in another time as a guy. If I'm right about the Foretellers being artificial hearts, then everything about her original identity was something dictated by the Master of Masters. By the time Ava confronted Luxu and went rogue, she seemed like a totally different person from the one we saw in Back Cover. It's like as soon as she began to think for herself, her own individual identity began to form.

So here are a few things I'm feeling...

• The interactions between Xigbar and Luxord in the DLC trailer remind me a lot of Luxu and Ava. If Luxord regained some of his memories and remembered who he was by that point, that might have been reason for him to become suspicious that Xigbar was Luxu. Hence, the line about "playing dumb." The scene in the trailer feels like a parallel to their confrontation in khux.
  • Ava fits the description of the traitor, but she doesn't bear the sigil. Luxord, however, is number X.
  • I'm absolutely positive that Demyx is the Master of Masters. (Er... His Nobody.) Out of the mysterious four, he was chosen first. Like how Marluxia and Larxene have a connection with each other, I feel like Luxord must have a connection to Demyx. Since Ava seemed interested in pursuing the MoM, I wouldn't be surprised if she bumbled her way into the Organization in her attempt to follow him.
  • Luxord is a gambler and Ava's name means "greed". (Back in KH2, Luxord referred to the boss Heartless of Port Royal as "a veritable maelstrom of avarice.")
  • Luxord has always been protective of the younger members of the Organization as well as Sora. In a diary entry in Days, he even has an entry where he wistfully contemplates the differences between adults and children and remarks on the courage of children.
  • The Gambler Nobodies straight-up look like Ava's Foreteller outfit, sharing all the same colors in all the same places. As the wiki states, "A Gambler does not seem to have an actual body, and is instead an animated set of clothing." It's sort of like they're what remained of the old Ava after she became someone new. Or, you could interpret them as the robes she discarded after she made her decision to betray the MoM.
  • More than games themselves, Luxord has a preoccupation with following the rules and getting others to obey them as well. Obeying the MoM's rules without question was Ava's major flaw. It seems like Luxord carries that flaw, trusting that everyone will play fairly as long as there are rules. Whenever someone ignores the rules (such as Jack), he's thrown off guard and that's what usually leads to his defeat.
  • Nomura has drawn Xigbar, Demyx, and Luxord together a number of times. There's gotta be a connection there.

Now here's the fun part... We still don't know what the "traitor" did to be called a traitor. All of the Foretellers fought each other, not just Ava. So why did the Master of Masters single out one of them as a traitor? What does the person with the sigil do...?

Rest in peace, Demyx.

Edited by setsugekka

On 6/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, Allwil13 said:

Holy moly, you might be on to something here! I definitely think Luxord is way more important than we initially thought, and I could totally see him as being the man in charge. One of my thoughts was that Luxord is Brain; it could be that Brain is an alias for Luxord's true name. However, I do love this theory that Luxord is actually the MoM. The MoM has always indicated that he more or less know everything, and Luxord has always seemed like he knows way more than one might think. Gah! I wanna know where this is all going so bad!!! But I love this theory!

It's wonderful when theories like these come together, because it just leaves room to the imagination to really concoct possibilities!