Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Toy Story 4 Spoilers Chat

I was a sad boi

It was so good though!

To be honest, I was a little mixed on woody splitting from them, but you can tell this is honestly where everything was always leading!

His time was up. Andy was always his kid. Bonnie was a good replacement... but a replacement none the less. Even forky said “I don’t think he ever got over Andy” and that’s true. So he left and went with the love of his life ?

Yea I don’t believe we are getting another main toy story. We could possibly get a spin off maybe idk

And yes that key could be a KH Easter egg. But I was hoping for a more blatant one.. like seeing goofy’s toy shield sitting on Bonnie’s shelf or maybe a yozora game case as a prize at the carnival or something lol

I watched this film Thursday night, and it was definitely a film that I didn't think was necessary, but ended up happy that it ended up existing! The movie had a melancholy tone to it, and I like how it closed out Woody's arc. 

Even though the ending was sad, it didn't get me as bad as Toy Story 3's ending, which I still believe is the best ending in the series. TS4's ending left me thinking upon a similar situation with me in real life. But yeah, the movie was amazing! A great sendoff for Woody and the gang! :)