Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Toy Story 4 Spoilers Chat

On 6/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, My_Echo4_1551182288 said:

Like really after seeing this. TS4 would a perfect world in he next KH game.

You got the road to the carnival at the beginning
The carnival itself and the surrounding area
and the Antiques Store.

Ooh, that'd be great! :o

Also, seeing Toy Story 4 got me so nostalgic that I've been watching the whole series again! Gotta get 3 down and then shall attempt to see Toy Story 4 again in theaters! :3

Welp, just watched the movie

firetrucking great

I loved it

Every single bit of it

I loved the focus on Woody, really made it a different experience to center the plot around one character

And the emotional moments hit really hard, I found myself tearing up at certain moments

Overall I was very pleasantly surprised, I expected it to be decent and it turned out great

I may have even liked it more than HTTYD3

I've gotten to see it twice (first time as part of a marathon with the other three), and I've got to say that it was way better than I expected it.

I really liked Forky a lot more than I thought, and "I Can't Let You Throw Yourself Away" was hilarious. Gabby Gabby was an interesting antagonist for the story, though she's not as good as past villains from Toy Story, but that's mostly due to the fact that she's not a villain.

I really liked the ending, especially the goodbyes between Woody and the gang. I've seen people up in arms over how it ends, but I think this was the only way it could've ended for Woody. Bonnie had moved on from Woody, and Woody finally found a new purpose in helping other toys find their own kids to be with.

The ending, to me, really sells that a fifth Toy Story would be nearly impossible without leaving out either Woody or Buzz. It's not Toy Story without the two of them together. I hope that they'll continue the Toy Story Toons with the further adventures of Woody and Buzz, or that they'll make more shorts of the Andy days.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:50 AM, Axtwyt said:

I've gotten to see it twice (first time as part of a marathon with the other three), and I've got to say that it was way better than I expected it.

I really liked Forky a lot more than I thought, and "I Can't Let You Throw Yourself Away" was hilarious. Gabby Gabby was an interesting antagonist for the story, though she's not as good as past villains from Toy Story, but that's mostly due to the fact that she's not a villain.

I really liked the ending, especially the goodbyes between Woody and the gang. I've seen people up in arms over how it ends, but I think this was the only way it could've ended for Woody. Bonnie had moved on from Woody, and Woody finally found a new purpose in helping other toys find their own kids to be with.

The ending, to me, really sells that a fifth Toy Story would be nearly impossible without leaving out either Woody or Buzz. It's not Toy Story without the two of them together. I hope that they'll continue the Toy Story Toons with the further adventures of Woody and Buzz, or that they'll make more shorts of the Andy days.

Yeah, this truly felt like an ending. If Toy Story 3 was the end, then 4 served as an Epilogue to that end. Woody moving on to help other toys find happiness is something that he can be happy doing for the rest of his life, because he can be able to give other toys the chance to feel what he felt being Andy's and Bonnie's toy. 

It's messed up how Bonnie just lost interest in Woody, considering how Andy had entrusted him to her. But hey, kids lose interest in stuff faster than you can blink! XD

12 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Yeah, this truly felt like an ending. If Toy Story 3 was the end, then 4 served as an Epilogue to that end. Woody moving on to help other toys find happiness is something that he can be happy doing for the rest of his life, because he can be able to give other toys the chance to feel what he felt being Andy's and Bonnie's toy. 

It's messed up how Bonnie just lost interest in Woody, considering how Andy had entrusted him to her. But hey, kids lose interest in stuff faster than you can blink! XD

I definitely agree with the epilogue thing. Toy Story 3 is the ending to the Andy story, but Toy Story 4 is the end for Woody's arc.

I'm honestly surprised at how people lashed out at Bonnie for losing interest, but in all fairness, it's an incredibly accurate depiction of a kid. I do get that the ending of Toy Story 3 seems to paint Bonnie in an unfavorable light in 4, but I don't see why it's a bad thing for Bonnie to lose interest in Woody. Andy already let the toys go and wasn't going to come back for them. They're Bonnie's toys now, like it or not.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, Axtwyt said:

I definitely agree with the epilogue thing. Toy Story 3 is the ending to the Andy story, but Toy Story 4 is the end for Woody's arc.

I'm honestly surprised at how people lashed out at Bonnie for losing interest, but in all fairness, it's an incredibly accurate depiction of a kid. I do get that the ending of Toy Story 3 seems to paint Bonnie in an unfavorable light in 4, but I don't see why it's a bad thing for Bonnie to lose interest in Woody. Andy already let the toys go and wasn't going to come back for them. They're Bonnie's toys now, like it or not.

Yep, that's pretty much what it is!

Yeah, exactly! I was annoyed, of course, but at the same time I understood, because it was an accurate depiction of a kid, as you said.

On 7/18/2019 at 11:05 AM, amzounslide said:

That was so bad. The plot was awful and I’m so mad they made Woody leave at the end. Should’ve left it as Toy Story 3... smh 

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Interesting opinion. I agree that 3 has the better ending, but I thought 4 was pretty good.