Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

KH3 Re:Mind Story Content  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What stories do you want to see added in through DLC?

• Xion's story
    • Xehanort's story
    • Roxas's story
    • Datascape story (Possible connection between the Darkubes and Bug Blox)
    • Luxu's story
    • Other

I don't think I can choose one from them, but I'm particularly interested on that "datascape" story because it confused me a lot, really...Xion and Roxas' are kinda predictable a bit, but I will still love to get more background story of them

I know right? I had assumed that the evil Repliku was lying about being Riku from the past, which was true, but I thought that he was actually Data-Riku, which seemed a clear cut connection to the Darkubes/Bug Blox. Otherwise it makes no sense for Riku to be the one to be in that world. Certainly makes more sense than the whole Repliku's soul split in half thing that was left unexplained. Maybe they'll retcon it and say that it was a Norted Data-Riku who possessed Repliku's body or something.

All of it! I want to see how the Organization make their replicas, and how they got Xion back under their control. I know she's probably back to "factory set mode" as a seeker but I really want to see the Replica Program expanded along with Xion's story. So much they can do with that and I wanna see it all. I also want to see how Roxas was reconstructed and at what point did he get all his memories back. I want to see the data world and Data-Sora. I want to see how Xehanort selected his members, I want to see...so much. I just want more Kingdom Hearts in general.

Because Braig or Xigbar, the organization members was actually Luxu, the Ancient Keyblade wielders, All along!!!

Since the last chapter of the Heisei Period era of Kingdom Hearts game franchise and the Dark Seeker Saga comes to an end, since 2002, there was the Reiwa Period era of Kingdom Hearts game franchise is about to begins!

And furthermore, "Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND" was actually the new DLC story of Kingdom Hearts 3!

Ever since his first plan is to watch over the foretellers and Legendary Keyblade wielders as fight against each other.

His second plan is to spying on Xehanort, the organization members, the 7 Guardians of light and Maleficent, after he use the master of disguise as Braig!

And now, he was success the plan and he got his Keyblade, which was actually Master Xehanort's Keyblade and thanks to Master of Masters!!

Anyway, the point is I want to see a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND in D23 Expo 2019 and TGS 2019 event at the same time.

You know? Like new scenes, new bosses, new battle, new episodes and even, new playable characters, including Kairi!!

And I want to reveal the release date on 2019 for Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND!!!

You Got That?

On 6/23/2019 at 6:09 PM, Darkfire1408 said:

What stories do you want to see expanded on when the DLC releases?

On 6/23/2019 at 9:24 PM, Movies798 said:

Pretty much all of them.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:05 PM, VocaloidLover13 said:

I don't think I can choose one from them, but I'm particularly interested on that "datascape" story because it confused me a lot, really...Xion and Roxas' are kinda predictable a bit, but I will still love to get more background story of them

On 6/23/2019 at 10:13 PM, Darkfire1408 said:

I know right? I had assumed that the evil Repliku was lying about being Riku from the past, which was true, but I thought that he was actually Data-Riku, which seemed a clear cut connection to the Darkubes/Bug Blox. Otherwise it makes no sense for Riku to be the one to be in that world. Certainly makes more sense than the whole Repliku's soul split in half thing that was left unexplained. Maybe they'll retcon it and say that it was a Norted Data-Riku who possessed Repliku's body or something.

On 6/24/2019 at 10:55 AM, SweetYetSalty said:

All of it! I want to see how the Organization make their replicas, and how they got Xion back under their control. I know she's probably back to "factory set mode" as a seeker but I really want to see the Replica Program expanded along with Xion's story. So much they can do with that and I wanna see it all. I also want to see how Roxas was reconstructed and at what point did he get all his memories back. I want to see the data world and Data-Sora. I want to see how Xehanort selected his members, I want to see...so much. I just want more Kingdom Hearts in general.

On 6/24/2019 at 2:00 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

I'd select pretty much every option on this list, but for the sake of only choosing one option, I'd go with Xion's story! I'm very intrigued to know how exactly the Organization brought her back!

On 7/18/2019 at 3:11 AM, Iscreamer1 said:

Personally, I want to see Xehanort’s story expanded upon because this is the last chapter of his arc and he deserves it.

I really want to see a new trailer and release date for Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND in D23 Expo 2019 and Tokyo Game Show 2019!

Because of Luxu's story and a new scenes about Xion, Naminé, Terra, Riku, Ansem the Wise, Lea and Kairi.

On 8/3/2019 at 2:36 PM, hiperjavier2004@gmail.com said:

Because Braig or Xigbar, the organization members was actually Luxu, the Ancient Keyblade wielders, All along!!!

Since the last chapter of the Heisei Period era of Kingdom Hearts game franchise and the Dark Seeker Saga comes to an end, since 2002, there was the Reiwa Period era of Kingdom Hearts game franchise is about to begins!

And furthermore, "Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND" was actually the new DLC story of Kingdom Hearts 3!

Ever since his first plan is to watch over the foretellers and Legendary Keyblade wielders as fight against each other.

His second plan is to spying on Xehanort, the organization members, the 7 Guardians of light and Maleficent, after he use the master of disguise as Braig!

And now, he was success the plan and he got his Keyblade, which was actually Master Xehanort's Keyblade and thanks to Master of Masters!!

Anyway, the point is I want to see a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND in D23 Expo 2019 and TGS 2019 event at the same time.

You know? Like new scenes, new bosses, new battle, new episodes and even, new playable characters, including Kairi!!

And I want to reveal the release date on 2019 for Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND!!!

You Got That?

I really want to see a new trailer and release date for Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:MIND in D23 Expo 2019 and Tokyo Game Show 2019!

Because of Luxu's story and a new scenes about Xion, Naminé, Terra, Riku, Ansem the Wise, Lea and Kairi.

Oh yeah, that'd definitely be exciting!