Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

What Was Your Favorite Online Game Growing Up?

What Was Your Favorite Online Game Growing Up?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Was Your Favorite Online Game Growing Up?

• Club Penguin
    • Webkinz
    • Toontown
    • Neopets
    • Habbo Hotel
    • Runescape
    • Maplestory
    • Another Website? Let Us Know! :D

So anyway. As a 21 year old woman. I got back into Club Penguin.

(Club Penguin Rewritten is what I'm talking about, mostly. It's the same thing, though. They manage to fight Disney on it for keeping it up by using the excuse "educational purposes", can you believe that?)

Anyway, I'm back on Club Penguin, and I was wondering if I should join in on Runescape too, since my friend is on that. Then I got to thinking about other old games that I used to be on when I was younger. MapleStory, Neopets...there were so many websites that I used to be a part of online just for the fun of it! What about you guys? When you were younger, what online games did you play around with? 

I just got off of a video talking about dead MMORPGs XD I remember wanting to get into Club Penguin or Webkinz but it costed money which my parents wouldn't allow me. I did manage to get a Rescue Pets account, which is kinda similar but not really... I do remember ToonTown commercials and it scared me a bit as a kid XD. Didn't hear about Maple Story or Runescape until later in life :P

Oh god, Habbo Hotel... I'm not proud to admit I MIGHT have developed a slight addiction when I was like... 8 or 9?

Might have also spent way too much actual money on it. Glad I grew out of it relatively quickly.

I really had a lot of fun, though. But still. Glad I grew out of it.

I remember times back in fifth grade that I'd spent playing a 2D adventure kids game called Poptropica on a computer at school or at home.

It was linked to something else that was a mix of educational questions and 2D fun minigames that I also played through a lot.