Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What is your favorite song from The Lion King?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song from The Lion King?

• Circle of Life
    • I Just Can't Wait to Be King
    • The Morning Report
    • Be Prepared
    • Hakuna Matata
    • Can You Feel the Love Tonight
    • Another song? Share below!

Just wanna point out something. I enjoy many songs in this like Can’t Wait to be King and the Circle of Life. But I really enjoy Be Prepared (particularly he movie version not the soundtrack). 

Fun little thing I noticed is that this is the perfect song for Xehanort and his Organization. One, they are preparing for the war. Second, both Scar and Xehanort are Earth Benders and raise mountains high enough to reach the sky. 

Besides from Be Prepared being my favorite, I actually like the pop version of Can You Feel the Love Tonight... even though I usually hate the song but I really like Elton John singing it... it's kinda relaxing if I were honest XD 

Be Prepared is definitely my favorite song in the film. Scar is an awesome villain, so seeing him basically scheme with the hyenas to kill Mufasa and Simba to usurp the throne always brings a smile to my face! :3

For Lion King 2, He's Not One Of Us, That's My Lullaby and He Lives In You are amazing! Very great songs! :D