Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Deathscythe

What does a keyblade look like without a keychain?

I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks, and I'm like 99% sure this hasn't been covered in the series. Does it just turn into a stick? Let me know if you know the answer to my question or whatever.

Soul Eater was an interim keyblade that evolved into Way to Dawn (as shown over the course of Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and KH2) and could be devolved back as shown by Riku (in Dream Drop Distance) and as Soul Eater has no chain. It also had no chain as Way to Dawn the first time we see Riku use it as such (against Shang in a Land of Dragons cutscene) so basically imagine any existing keyblade but without the keychain.

7 hours ago, FadedSparkle said:

Soul Eater was an interim keyblade that evolved into Way to Dawn (as shown over the course of Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and KH2) and could be devolved back as shown by Riku (in Dream Drop Distance) and as Soul Eater has no chain. It also had no chain as Way to Dawn the first time we see Riku use it as such (against Shang in a Land of Dragons cutscene) so basically imagine any existing keyblade but without the keychain.

Oh. That's kinda disappointing.