Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ArinCLOUDTOP

What is the best Spider-Man movie?

What is the best Spider-Man movie?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Spider-Man movie?

• Spider-Man (Sam Raimi)
    • Spider-Man 2 (Sam Raimi)
    • Spider-Man 3 (Sam Raimi)
    • The Amazing Spider-Man
    • The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    • Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
    • Spider-Man: Homecoming

My favorite Spider-Man movies are...

1.) Spider-Man 2 (Sam Raimi)

2.) Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse

3.) Spider-Man 1 (Sam Raimi)

4.) Spider-Man: Homecoming

5.) Spider-Man 3 (Sam Raimi) 

I haven't seen Spider-Man: Far From Home yet so I'll probably have to watch it this weekend. As for those two Amazing Spider-Man films I don't like them. I won't say they're the worst Spider-Man films, but I just don't care about them.

Edited by Movies798

This one was a little tough. It was hard to choose between Spider-Verse and Homecoming, but in the end I had to give it to Spider-Verse.That film was amazing; beautiful to look at, really funny, original, great writing, interesting new take on classic villains. I loved it! And it was the first non-disney film since Rango to beat both Disney AND Pixar films for best Animated Feature at the Oscars, which made me SO happy. So that's a nice bonus.  

This is hard, because I literally grew up on all these films, from the Raimi Trilogy all the way to Far From Home! And I've been a Spider-Man fan all my life, so honestly, it's hard to choose a particular favorite! But I can definitely say that my top three favorites have to be:

1. Far From Home
  2. Into The Spiderverse
  3. Spider-Man 2

Far From Home was a fantastic sequel to Homecoming and another chapter for MCU Peter Parker. The film got me excited for Spidey's future, for it's sure looking bright! And Mysterio was just fantastic, now probably my favorite on-screen Spidey villain! Into The Spiderverse was an amazing film that really blew me away, especially since I thought nothing more could be done with 3D animation. But boy, was I wrong! That, and the story itself was just spectacular! (See what I did there? :3) And Spider-Man 2 was a pivotal moment for the Raimi Trilogy, as you really saw the conflict within Peter Parker about his responsibility with Spider-Man versus his desire to be a normal guy. That, and Alfred Molina as Octavius was icing on the cake! :3