Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Spiderman Spoilers Chat

YOOOOOOO S.W.O.R.D????

i just got out of the movi

e

i love the visual effects

i was really curious as to how they were going to pull it off

I saw Spider-Man: Far From Home on Tuesday, and good lord, it was a phenomenal film! Not only a great close to Phase 3 of the MCU, but a fantastic ending and epilogue to the Infinity Saga! I'm excited for the future of the MCU, particularly in Spidey's case!

I thought that Mysterio was excellently portrayed, and I think that this is the first villain since Loki and Thanos that has been so faithfully adapted from the comics! It was a dream seeing Mysterio in this film, and Jake Gyllenhaal pulled off the role like a master! Gahhh, there's so much I love about this film!

AND GOOD OLD J.J, OMG!!!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Apparently there is a comic where Spidey gets his identity blown in the public, and he gets Doctor Strange to wipe everyone’s memory lol. I’m not familiar with it, but that could easily happen.

well.. here's a thing from the comics. In the comic story arc, Civil War.. Peter reveals his identity. He does it as he's part of Tony's movement, the hero registration act. However, he only seeks to undo that when it almost gets his aunt killed, and it was by... actually, i don't recall how that was.

If it happens, it likely won't be for a while, probably