Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Spiderman Spoilers Chat

11 hours ago, <-azure-> said:

Just saw the movie, and after watching the post credits scene, i'm glad I stayed. He got cucked by the media again.

But where's My Green Goblin? ?

The crazy thing here is that there was an article a few days before release over at Cinemablend talking about how the higher ups at Marvel were teasing that one of the post credit scenes-for Spidey fans in particular-would drive us nuts! And thank God there was no leak and that I didn't even catch a hint of what that scene was, because I for sure lost it! God, it's so good to see J.K Simmons as J.Jonah Jameson again! Here's hoping he's in the MCU for the long run, and not just for Spidey films, but for more appearances throughout the MCU! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

On 7/9/2019 at 8:02 PM, HuntSD said:

more when clicked on tweet

Oh, I was reading about this earlier today!

Honestly, I'm super happy that Marvel Studios decided to stick with the final design of Mysterio for Far From Home! His appearance is so close to his comic book outfit, while adding that live action movie touch...God, I loved Mysterio! Jake Gylenhall killed it as him! :D